Thread: QueenLai: QueenLai made my Day

Verified Hobbyist BCD

QueenLai: QueenLai made my Day

Companion's Handle: QueenLai
    Date of Visit: 12/27/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: OH2
    Phone Number: (210)904-4198
    Email Address: Queennlai@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25477-QueennLai
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, her on top (I don't know the acronyms)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: $75
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black and down to butt
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Great attitude, very friendly, dangerous curves with round booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She made my day
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absofreakinlutely

Public comments:
    Saw her post on here and sent her a message. She replied quickly and after a few messages back and forth on here I sent her a text message. Within an hour of my first message to her I was walking into her place.
    Finding her place was a breeze and it was located in a nice, safe area. When I text to inform her I had arrived she quickly replied with further instructions which is awesome because one thing I hate is to arrive somewhere then you get no reply for several minutes and you feel like everyone is staring at you as you sit there in your vehicle. So anyway, walked into her place and she was ready/waiting. She has such a great personality which makes it easy to talk to her and feel at ease. There was no clock watching, no playing on cell phone, or any other distractions. I left there feeling great and I would definitely recommend.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

You got that right luvchixnthongs. One of the best personalities in the biz.

Now all I can think about is Queen Lai with her hair flowing down to that edible ass...
    Last edited by flinde; 12-27-2019 at 05:44 PM.