Thread: luvleelady: luvleelady is truly a fun fuck

Verified Hobbyist BCD

luvleelady: luvleelady is truly a fun fuck

Companion's Handle: luvleelady
    Date of Visit: 12/20/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 318-346-3714
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?52468-luvleelady
    City, State: Baton Rouge, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Instructions, nipple biting, nipple clamps, LFK, restraints, toy play (on her), DATY, FIV, MPBBFS (mish, cowgirl)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 36
    Hair Color and Length: Below shoulders dark red
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? All day every day

Public comments:
    luvlee is about 5’6” tall, maybe 135, nice a-cup tits with very responsive eraser nips, clean shaved pussy with excellent hygiene. She has a perfect MILF ass that is firm but not hard and likes to be slapped. In short, she is the lady at the store who looks like she has a nasty side, and you quickly find out she really does. Her personality is very laid back, and she is open to new things.

Rest of the Story
    Arrived to her 3-star incall, and entered the propped open side door as I had instructed. Up to the room where the door is open, went in & she is on the bed with nothing on except leg warmers as she had been told to do.

I undressed, took a quick shower, and joined her. After a little nipple biting which she loves & responds well to, got soft wrist restraints and proceeded to hog tie her wrists to ankles & ankles together & wrists together. She enjoys the helpless feeling. A quick kiss, some more nipple biting, placed the nipple clamps and moved downtown.

This was the second time I had seen her, and she was as fresh and clean as the first; absolutely no odor at all despite the fact that I had her feet pushed up around her ears and pussy and ass were sky high a little moist and ready for action. Gave her a couple of licks just to tease, then went to work on her clit. She is really verbal during DATY & let me know how I was doing.

I stopped for a minute to get the butt plug that I had told her to have on the nightstand, lubed it up, & worked it in. It stayed there the rest of the session until the end when she must have pushed it out as she came.

Went back to work on her pussy & clit licking, sucking and slipping 1 then 2 fingers into her pussy & massaging her g-spot. I did my best to get her to squirt, but she says it’s difficult for her even though I could hear the juice building. Oh well, maybe next time.

My face was soaking wet and I think we were both ready to fuck at this point, so I shoved my cock all the way into her pussy & gave a couple of strokes. Then I pulled out & took another taste of her sweet juices. She started to beg a little saying I was teasing her which I was, so I did it again. Hahaha!

I drove as hard as I could for a few minutes until I couldn’t last anymore and popped.

I am older and was a little out of breath, but she asked, “can I ride your dick?” Of course you can baby. I took the restraints off, laid back down, she climbed up & ride for all she was worth while I tried to match her strokes. She totally fucked the shit out of me, until I think she got off. If she didn’t she deserves an Oscar nomination at least just for making me feel like I accomplished something and made her happy too.

At this point I was exhausted, and needed to get going, so I took another shower, got dressed, left the donation and was on my way.

Luvleelady is awesome and not only do I highly recommend her, but I will see her again. Go and see her guys. She’s the perfect MILF-type that is sweet, nasty, horny, adventurous, a little submissive and a hell of a great ride. Everything you could possibly want.
    Last edited by Sawbonz54; 12-27-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is she still around BR?