Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: STUNNING NEW BABE ! Here till the 2nd ;) (75 and meadow)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fancy, I am verified and vouched for her through ck’s inbox several weeks ago. No indictments, but that was several weeks ago prior to the new year. Things must be busy!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The lass was pending yesterday, as I indicated, and verification approved last night before your post, lad. Yep, the all-volunteer staff has been very busy with the just-passed holidaze, new registrations, new guides in training, RW obligations, yada yada, but catching up.

She may go forth and advertise in the designated forum now. Happy Hobby Hussying! -- Fancy
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-15-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Bonds View Post
    Unfortunately I’ve yet to been verified even with 4 reviews . But I am back in dallas today and tommorow shoot me a text to set something up :)
    Stacy Darlin', please address the conflict between your original posting here in WW. Specifically, no 1 HR encounters and no MSOG, which as been reported. These questions need to be addressed PDQ

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Alas, this is not a discussion forum; the WW is for introduction only! Experiences may vary by encounter. PM is advised, and ads by the lass now that she is verified stating/clarifying menu options, as well as info added to her profile. Reviews by gents may be placed in the appropriate section. Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-16-2020 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Internet wonkiness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2