Thread: Has anyone taken someones virginity?

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

Has anyone taken someones virginity?

I dont mean when you were in high school. But in the hobby or when you over 21. That would be so fun! I wonder if any virgins are lurkers?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In my posting about First time experiences with a provider I was a virgin at that time. Was so very horny and shy. She ask me if I wanted "straight sex" or "around the world" chose "straight sex" due to limited funds on Army pay as a PFC. Was hooked on providers after that session. Have experienced so many wonderful providers, 1966 to current.

Similar to JP, I opted for a provider for my first time. I had a few near misses in high school and my freshman year of college, and some friends of mine and I had goofed around as middle schoolers, calling the agencies listed in the yellow pages.

I finally decided to call one for real, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I got exactly what I wanted, from a gorgeous woman that I would never have a chance with in real life, and I didn't have to worry about small talk afterwards. I only wish that I'd known about boards like this back then. :-D

In College I took my then serious GF's virginity. We were both over 21, she was very conservative. I tried and tried for a while, but she insisted on saving it for marriage. After a while I respected her wishes and laid off. Then one day out of the blue she asked if I would put just the tip in because she wanted to know what it felt like. I honestly thought it would only be the tip . . . . once we started she never stopped. Too bad she went crazy on me. Had to cut and run. As far as I know that's the only lady that I've ever taken her virginity from.

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1947 View Post
    In my posting about First time experiences with a provider I was a virgin at that time. Was so very horny and shy. She ask me if I wanted "straight sex" or "around the world" chose "straight sex" due to limited funds on Army pay as a PFC. Was hooked on providers after that session. Have experienced so many wonderful providers, 1966 to current.
    Lucky lady! Did she know?

was too embarrassed to tell her but am sure she was aware that she was having sex with a newbie. down with the pants, on with cover and she opened up. a very fast hard thrusting, banging pubic bones. probably a quick minute and it was all over. she commented that "I think you broke my pussy bone"