Dangerous Curves Ahead!
*I'm running an amazing Special for Return Gents, Prebookers,& Fully Vouched Gents *
~This Gorgeous BBW rocker chick wants to rock YOUR world Cleveland!~
Cleveland! :twisted:
*Wednesday 6/13~3:30pm-LATE
*Thursday 6/14~8:00am-LATE
*Friday 6/15~8:00am-10:00am
<3 I have long silky red hair, sparkling big blue eyes, luscious pouty full lips, soft skin, perfect white teeth, a tongue stud, a tiny ruby in my nose, 2 small tattoos on my leg, 42DDD breasts, and an ultra feminine full figured body.
<3 I just LOVE getting all dressed up! I get so excited while I lotion my legs and slide on a pair of black fishnet thigh highs. My heart starts to race while I start to do the hooks on the front of my black corset bra. I start to squirm as I step into a cute little black nightie and feel the soft fabric on my skin. I feel so sexxxy when I step into my high heels and walk over to the mirror. I stand there and look myself over to make sure everything is perfect for you. When I am done I feel like a beautiful package wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper.
<3 Come and experience the company of this classy girl, we will have an amazing time.
I chose to be low volume and I don't see men that aren't respectful, I only see Gentlemen. I require at least ONE reference.