Thread: Trying to post a review.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Trying to post a review.

I’ve filled in every field but it’s telling me my message is too short and the message needs to be at least 1 character. Any ideas or problems with the site now? Thanks.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Ah, the accursed review gremlin strikes again! Sorry for the frustration, lad. It is a known issue, an intermittent incompatibility with some devices and the system that has proven a pest difficult to eradicate. Please see this for workarounds:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Also been told by some gents that if the review is posted without any apostrophes (no contractions like "it's" or "didn't"), that defeats the danged demon, but this hasn't been fully tested yet.

If nothing else, copy/paste using the template, place in a non-review forum (Coed) with HIDE tags for ROS (but please be certain they are done properly), hit RTM (the report to management triangle) for relocation. Or you might post what you can in the review section or Coed and PM the hidden details to a staff member (me, ck, Mokoa) to be added subsequently.

Relocating this thread to Coed Discussion from the WW introductory forum. Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-23-2019 at 12:48 PM.