Thread: One Chance Camila - All I needed

Verified Hobbyist BCD

One Chance Camila - All I needed

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Dreams, Camila
    Date of Visit: 12/3/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-900-3584
    Email Address: eroticfantasies201@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Latin-Dreams69
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yesy
    Activities: LFK, CBJ, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, Massage, HJ, CBJ, CG MSOG
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 160 RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Dark, To shoulders
    Smoking Status: Does not smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Tight Body, As, Beautiful Face - Shes gorgeous
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Camila is the dream latina!

Small, Tight, and Beautiful. She can take a pounding, and shes very flexible and light to put her however you want her.

I met her per handlers instructions, made it in to the incall, and was excited the second I saw her.

I cleaned up and met her on the bed. She let me body worship, a little LFK, and then it was off to the races. She didnt want to BBBJ and asked for CBJ which was disappointing but I wasn't about to make an ordeal. I wanted to do things. She gave be a nice CBJ and I had her hop on for a ride. She mounted CG, and then I knew this is how I wanted her for all of round two. (usually round 1 is a bit quicker).

I then moved her into RCG and grabbed ass and helped guide her for some deep RCG. I wanted to be on top so I went into MISH and then ended in CG. She is so amazingly beautiful and light you cant help but pick her up and toss her around while getting her the next position but I did so gently and she giggled.

After a small break and clean up we went back to CBJ and she mounted me CG which is where i kept her. We went at it for a few mins and i helped pick her up and bring her down for a full deep penetration to her liking. I think she might be been a little ashamed as to how much she liked it. I finished and we parted ways.

I wanted to try to see her a gain a few days later however the handler mentioned she didnt want to see me. I never got an answer as to why, she didnt mentioned if i did anything to upset her or even if hurt her somehow. I just think im not her cup of tea or perhaps too hideous. Either way i had my one shot with camila and i loved it.

I recommend her to anyone looking to go in and gets a chance to see her. I dont think youll be disapointed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Barnyardpimp's Avatar
    CBJ Tho?
    "It's about to get reaaallll sluttyy......buddy!!"

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This sounds like a horrible experience. CBJ at an agency too? I would have immediately left

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    I need to see this girl...so many mixed reviews
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Anybody know where she is now ?

If she is back to Indy, please provide contact info- Thanks !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shouldn't most of this review be in ros...just sayin. Good review though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s definitely Hot, but there are so many other hot providers that provide a much better service. She pulled the same thing with me. I saw her... everything was fine, the next week, I tried to schedule with her and I was told she didn’t want to see me. It was bizarre. A few weeks later their ad showed a new girl, so I called them about here, but she was busy, but the handler said Camilla will see me, but be sweet to her. Okay, sounds like a plan. I go back and even apologize if it did something wrong the first time. She accepted my apology and we fucked like rockstars! The following week, I called to book with her to find out she doesn’t want to see me! Lol. I was like WTF... she’s got problems. I’m done with her!

Seems like she just wants to c u once and thats it. I used to have a rule that I would see a lady only once to maximize the experiences I have. Sometimes, I reneged and saw someone twice.

Looks like when the rule is applied the other way, its not as much fun. I cancelled on her the one chance she gave me coz she said only HH coz she felt like cutting it short after meeting me - I made it easy on her and cancelled the whole appointment before we started. Good thing is an agency always has another waiting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This chic is weird....I'M GLAD I DIDN'T WASTE MY MONEY OR TIME MEETING HER.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is this place still active? They just blocked my number for no reason. Holidays I guess?