Thread: Dallas Rain / Natalie Banks / Marvelous Morgan: Birthday Triple Play

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar

Dallas Rain / Natalie Banks / Marvelous Morgan: Birthday Triple Play

Companion's Handle: Dallas Rain / Natalie Banks / Marvelous Morgan
    Date of Visit: 12/06/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or email
    Phone Number: DR: 480-204-5151 / NB: 573-342-3923 / MM: 417-289-2006
    Email Address: DR: harleydee69@gmail.com / NB: nataliebankskc@protonmail.com / MM: marvelousmorgan@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: DR:
    DR https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?7872-DallasRain
    / NB: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Natalie-Banks / MM: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rvelous-Morgan
    City, State: , Springfield, MO
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK,DFK,BBBJ(multiple),DATY(pe rformed by all parties), Face Sitting(multiple).Strap-on.Chin Dong,RCG,CG,Mish, hell I don't know if that covers everything or not
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Dinner + 2 hrs BCD (about 3 hrs total)
    Donation: 1100
    Approximate age of Companion: DR: 56 / NB: early 30s / MM: 28
    Hair Color and Length: DR: Black to about the shoulders / NB: Black, short and naturally curly / MM: Black, long below shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: white/Caucasian for all
    Companion Description: DR: about 5'4" and 150, nice natural Ds, tight ass / NB: about 5'2" and 145, very nice natural DDs, nice curvy bod / MM: about 5'8" and 170, very nice natural DDs, nice curves.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Oh yes, exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes, individually or collectively

Public comments:
    This whole thing started back in October when DR got in touch and said she was coming through Houston again. Unfortunately, I couldn’t schedule, but she said that was fine she’d be back in December. I mentioned that I was thinking about heading to Springfield the first week of December and wondered if she was going to be there. She said she could probably arrange it. The last time I was in Springfield I had seen NB whom DR had recommended. At the end of the session I told NB that on my next trip maybe I would do a double with her and her girlfriend MM. This got me thinking. I was going to be in Springfield on a milestone birthday. How about having a session with all three. I got a hold of DR and asked if that sounded too crazy and she said hell no it sounds like fun. A key to me thinking that it might work was the fact that I knew that all three ladies where also into girls. So, I told DR to set it up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by NordicJag; 12-21-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD earlyriserpaul's Avatar
    Sweet review my friend !!!! I have had the pleasure of knowing DR for many years. Got re-connected with NB and met her friend MM. All wonderful and fun gals to play with. Thanks for sharing.