Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Young hot spinner

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a nice GFE session with Susie. Take your pic - if you like non-GFE she offers lower rates for those sessions. For me GFE is more pleasing, so I was happy to see the option. Either way you will have a good time. She is a spinner and flexible (gymnast)!!

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    I had a nice GFE session with Susie. Take your pic - if you like non-GFE she offers lower rates for those sessions. For me GFE is more pleasing, so I was happy to see the option. Either way you will have a good time. She is a spinner and flexible (gymnast)!!
    Thank you! You are awesome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Welcome
    Thank you

Usually, when a lady starts differentiating between gfe vs non-gfe rates, it ends up with upcharges in mid session or on arrival. Pick one level of service and stick to it - confusion over what is in store when I see you is not a good thing when am in mid decision making.
    Last edited by Guest 081220-1; 01-03-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Usually, when a lady starts differentiating between gfe vs non-gfe rates, it ends up with upcharges in mid session or on arrival. Pick one level of service and stick to it - confusion over what is in store when I see you is not a good thing when am in mid decision making.

Thanks for your input
    But there is no upcharging mid session and there is a clear understanding before I meet anyone. I have had no problems with the gentleman that I have met. The only reason I am keeping the non gfe rates up is because I recently decided to to go gfe and wanted to give the gentleman that were interested in a non gfe appointment a chance to see me at a lower rate. I will probably remove the non gfe option adventully.

I am new to this and I was not sure at first what I would be comfortable with. I wish I would have known better when I first decided to join that I would enjoy GFE and would have posted my first post on my welcome wagon definitely. But honestly I have had no problems or confusion from the gentleman who have actually chosen to see me all the questions and confusion seems to come from the gentleman who are not trying to set an appointment. Come on guys I’m young I’m fun I thought you would be happy that I went GFE.
    Last edited by Susie; 01-03-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar

GFE is referenced loosely and can be subjective!

Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    Thanks for your input
    But there is no upcharging mid session and there is a clear understanding before I meet anyone. I have had no problems with the gentleman that I have met. The only reason I am keeping the non gfe rates up is because I recently decided to to go gfe and wanted to give the gentleman that were interested in a non gfe appointment a chance to see me at a lower rate. I will probably remove the non gfe option adventully.

I am new to this and I was not sure at first what I would be comfortable with. I wish I would have known better when I first decided to join that I would enjoy GFE and would have posted my first post on my welcome wagon definitely. But honestly I have had no problems or confusion from the gentleman who have actually chosen to see me all the questions and confusion seems to come from the gentleman who are not trying to set an appointment. Come on guys I’m young I’m fun I thought you would be happy that I went GFE.
    It’s best for a provider to itemize what activities they do or don’t offer. GFE can mean anything depending on what it means to you. If the approach is vague, guys like myself are reluctant to reach out to you or maybe bombarded with questions. I understand you’re new, hopefully you are receptive to this feedback!
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    It’s best for a provider to itemize what activities they do or don’t offer. GFE can mean anything depending on what it means to you. If the approach is vague, guys like myself are reluctant to reach out to you or maybe bombarded with questions. I understand you’re new, hopefully you are receptive to this feedback!
    Thank you!
    Well I did state daty,bbj,dfk. If there is any other questions I would be happy to answer. I have been having a lot of fun and meeting some awesome guys I am sure ck1942 is busy but hopefully he will be able to change my status to verified companion soon and I will be able to post ads

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    Thank you!
    Well I did state daty,bbj,dfk. If there is any other questions I would be happy to answer. I have been having a lot of fun and meeting some awesome guys I am sure ck1942 is busy but hopefully he will be able to change my status to verified companion soon and I will be able to post ads
    You’re on the right track! You’ll do fine here.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    You’re on the right track! You’ll do fine here.
    Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    Upcharging for GFE when the other well reviewed ladies dont do that? As my buddy on here always says...PASSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    Upcharging for GFE when the other well reviewed ladies dont do that? As my buddy on here always says...PASSSSS

No upcharge all GFE Fun!

I have an incall in the galleria area today!

I am still waiting for my status to be changed to verified
    But I did want everyone to know that I will be available in the galleria area today

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Your validated status is pending approval. Please save further advertising for the ads you'll soon be able to post. Welcome to H2, and Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3