Thread: Searching Providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Smile Searching Providers

Hello all, please excuse my ignorance with my question to this board. I have been looking through the site and have not found a list of providers listed here on this board. Am I missing it somewhere or does it not exist? I found the daily companion as, is that the only somewhat of a list available for providers? please admins I did not know where to ask this question so I took a chance. Please forgive if I messed up the placement and please move it to where it needs to be.
    TIA oreo72
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-18-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Title clarification for FYI interest. Thanks!

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    I think you are correct Oreo, to my knowledge there isn’t one then again I don’t go searching for sexy ladies .
    The only complaint I have is I wish the reviews would link to accounts, would save me the hassle of “ I can’t find your reviews,
    No one knows of you on the boards” when in fact I’m quite known of just UTR

Hope someone who knows for a fact will come by and answer your question

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP ... To my knowledge, you are correct in that there currently is no way to search providers on OH2 like there is on Eccie.

Verified Companion Companion
    Not sure about a list, but I am available in East Texas and the DFW area as well.
    Happy Hunting I'm now blowing in the breezes of retirement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thanks for asking!

If you will please look in the bar directly under the OH2 masthead above, there is a tab called Community with a drop-down menu that contains the site's Member List. Tap that, then go to Search Members, type a handle or even a close proximity in the box (but more than 3 letters, as the system needs at least 4 to effectively look), then hit Search. Will show you who has an active account here, and you can navigate to profiles by hitting the screen name.

Also, threads/ads/posts/reviews can be found by inputting handles or subject key words (like, say, BBW, spinner, blonde, redhead, BBBJ, a city, a name) or phrases in the Advanced Search box in the bar above on the far right. Individual areas may also be researched at the beginning of sections under Search Forum.

We don't have a function for searching providers by body type/body feature or location... yet. Hoping for that (and linking reviews to profiles) in the future, but major programming improvements that would be challenging at present.

Happy Holiday Hobbying, all! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-18-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip FIH
    As well Oreo you can see in my newest ad
    When I’ll be in BMT

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you, sorry for the late reply I was out of town and couldn't respond.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you FIH I appreciate the info it was very helpful.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Hmm I wonder how come y'all don't have a s.n.a.t.c.h or iso? Maybe co-ed is the place for them?

Any who Oreo how about leaving a note here for the ladies informing them of what it is you're looking for ( i.e spinner, milf, gilf, daty, cw ) things of that matter, or not idk how discreet you want to be. Just seems East Texas board doesn't have short notice availability ( that's in posting a daily ad it seems ) or ISO... just wanted to inform you of the above so that way the ladies pm you and there's your list = voila

play safe, XoXO Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925