Highly Reviewed Sexy German GFE Beauty Natasha is in Plymouth Mtg 12/17th & King of Prussia 12/18th!!

Book Now!!!!

GFE CONFIRMED

Newbie Verification/Reference is Required!!

PM US ON THE BOARD 4 VERIFICATION THEN TEXT OR EMAIL US

DONT MISS HER!!

NO QUICKIES!!

"Plain Jane" is NOT a phrase that should be associated with this girl! Natasha has that nature you have been longing for! A German minx by origination, however; the look of a supple Roman goddess. I believe she could level a room with one glance should she so choose. Dark hair, dark eyes and glowing skin atop a slender frame....I think I could lose myself forever. How about you lose yourself too..

Height: 5'4
Weight: 110bs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Measurements: 32C-22-34
Nationality : German
Languages: German, Good English

Incall Hourly Donations
$300/60 min
$450/90 min
$600/ 2hrs

Multi hours & Overnights are available!

Outcall is +$50/hr plus travel there and back

TNA REVIEW

Plymouth Mtg,Pa
Tuesday 12/17th 5pm-1am

King of Prussia
Wednesday 12/18th 2pm-1am

(Anything earlier than 10am is a special request so the rate goes up, ask for details)

For more Pictures and info:
www.mbeauties.com

***Mailing List***
Sign up for future tours to your area by getting verified and providing your email and/or number

To make an appointment to see Natasha, please text us (TEXT ONLY) 954-906-2179 (TEXT ONLY) or email mbeauties@protonmail.com

Everyone is screened BEFORE an appt is confirmed, we accept past (within the last 6 months) reputable providers/agencies as references (the ones that will respond in a timely fashion), P411, RS2K, verification, employment, etc.