Hi Gentlemen,

Are you ready for a passionate affair with a charming, intelligent blonde beauty, skilled in the art of erotic seduction and intimate sensual fun?

I'm Ashley DeVyne a well-balanced mixture of nice with a smattering of edgy naughtiness. When I am not traveling you will find me home in the San Francisco Bay where I am a highly regarded companion. After we meet you will soon discover why I am a favorite among San Francisco gentlemen. I provide what every discerning man seeks in a beautiful woman, but without the demands of commitment, I am perfect for your magical girlfriend experience.

I invite those of you that are not familiar with me or would like to know more about me to view my website, read some of my stellar reviews and to check out my blog.

Truly,

Ashley DeVyne

•5'7
•38D
•150lbs
•Beautiful Long Golden Blonde Hair
•Dazzling Bright Blue Eyes
•Curvy & Voluptuous (height/weight proportionate)
•Consummate GFE
•Fetishes/Role Play (foot/stocking fetishes are a favorite)
•Excellent Reputation
•Stellar Reviews (google me)

San Francisco Bay Area Incall/Outcall

Please visit my newly redesigned website for further information, more photos, and links to my excellent reviews.

Pre-booking/Pre-screening is advised.

Please email me at ashley@AshleyDeVyne.com with your screening info (Date-Check, Preferred 411, or Room Service 2000) or provide me with at least one reputable provider reference. Please include the providers email address, website, phone number and include something that will help her to remember who you are.

For gentlemen who are brand new to the hobby, I offer an alternative method of screening. Please inquire via email for details.

http://www.AshleyDeVyne.com
ashley@AshleyDeVyne.com
206-579-8990

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.