Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE be mindful of your bodies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I have these now ;)

Verified Companion Companion
    If I wanted to feel like I was at the gynecologist, I’d pay my copay and go. I’ll just stick to seeing guys who get regular manicures and wash their hands, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    If I wanted to feel like I was at the gynecologist, I’d pay my copay and go. I’ll just stick to seeing guys who get regular manicures and wash their hands, lol.
    ... and so we crash back to reality. thank you, vanessa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
    I agree whole heartedly. I don't trust condoms to protect me which is why I choose to look for signs of health issues when I meet someone. Skin tone, fingernails, toenails, skin lesions or bumps, in addition to a thorough cock inspection including look, touch, smell, and taste. Peace of mind is priceless.

Also coconut oil is anti viral, anti fungal, antibiotic, and anti microbial

Last, I douche w plain yogurt after sessions. The probiotics and lactic acid are superb at keeping everything clean, healthy, and ph balanced. It makes my vagina tasting like honey too. It's also great for a cream pie cam show prop.

Great thread Jade!
    Okay that’s fucking hot. Never thought of yogurt in the vagina but now I want to try that out. Making my mouth water.

Registered Male (Not Verified) luvbigbutts's Avatar
    Agree with dodger...thanks Vanessa.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    God damn I love a good fingerbang.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    God damn I love a good fingerbang.
    I with ya. My fingers can always get it up, last all night, and there are multiple lengths and widths from which to choose. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Luckily, you're safe with me. All I've got is ugly and my doctor swears it's not contagious.

Although I did give it to my kids. Does that mean ugly is sexually transmitted?
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You're worried about HPV? Honey... If you're a SW, you probably have HPV. 80% of sexually active people have HPV.

Not to say you shouldn't still set whatever boundaries you like (cbj, etc)... That is all fine. Feel free to protect yourself in any way you see fit. But just letting you know that if you're having sex, you probably are going to get HPV and the only way you'll know is if you get warts, which makes up about 1% of sexually active adults.

Don't believe me? Google it. CDC website lists all the statistics.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramuhard View Post
    You're worried about HPV? Honey... If you're a SW, you probably have HPV. 80% of sexually active people have HPV.

Not to say you shouldn't still set whatever boundaries you like (cbj, etc)... That is all fine. Feel free to protect yourself in any way you see fit. But just letting you know that if you're having sex, you probably are going to get HPV and the only way you'll know is if you get warts, which makes up about 1% of sexually active adults.

Actually women should be worried about HPV seeing as how it is a leading cause for a lot of cancers amongst women these days such as in the throat and cervix.

Some ladies actually do stay on top of testing and do not have HPV... for some of us there were those lovely 3 vaccinations available to protect against it that we took advantage of when they first came out. Some of us also never allow bare cock anywhere on or on the vagina as to greatly try reduce the chances of these nasty diseases.

Not to mention every time a lady gets her pap a cell scrape of the vagina is taken to see if you have abnormal cells. You should also be requesting a throat swabs as well during testing. This is how you find out if you have HPV a lady will know if she stays on top of her health. Warts do not have to be present to know if you have it as many people never have them show up. Same thing as herpes you get a blood test to see if you carry it in your body even if you have never had an outbreak.

People need to be on top of their health and testing. Quit being nasty! You need to stop participating in the hobby and screwing people over when you know you are not clean and healthy. Not telling someone you have a std when you know is not only fucked up but can sometimes be prosecuted under assault in Texas.

^ Good points BL

Especially about the people being unclean and/or knowing they have an STD and still participating. That is completely and totally unacceptable whether it's hobby or not; but, yes, you do need to be incredibly clean in this realm people (everyone: men and women).
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar

Many of us are seasoned sex workers and are well versed in how things are transmitted, what our risks are, and are on top of extensive testing every few months or quarterly. HPV is extremely common and unfortunately the vaccine only covers a handful of the highest risk types but there are now over 200 strains of HPV out there the gardasil vacc doesn’t cover. Def be getting your Pap smears ladies! By the way for anyone who doesn’t know, the AIDS center of Austin off of Springdale provides free WALK IN testing 8-5 min-fri which can be very convenient on schedules, they also have a plethora of conplimentary condom assortment to take, including full boxes!

reminds me... got this today, always a good feeling! A6D8F287-C75D-4D80-8FDD-8F3752551CC2.jpg
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion

This post can't possibly be a serious post. That's not how it works.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Many of us are seasoned sex workers and are well versed in how things are transmitted, what our risks are, and are on top of extensive testing every few months or quarterly. HPV is extremely common and unfortunately the vaccine only covers a handful of the highest risk types but there are now over 200 strains of HPV out there the gardasil vacc doesn’t cover. Def be getting your Pap smears ladies! By the way for anyone who doesn’t know, the AIDS center of Austin off of Springdale provides free WALK IN testing 8-5 min-fri which can be very convenient on schedules, they also have a plethora of conplimentary condom assortment to take, including full boxes!

reminds me... got this today, always a good feeling! A6D8F287-C75D-4D80-8FDD-8F3752551CC2.jpg
    Of course as with any vaccination nothing is fail proof but you should always take the protection when offered. Hell we know that with the flu vaccination hell they can never get those damn things right. We take them to get what help we can from them and hope for the best. Same things with condoms they arent 100% but you still will use them. Stay on top of your health and protect your body...no one else will.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 01-22-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post

The RBJ center gives better results and does more indepth testing. Yea that situation is a no go situation that you were in, I'm surprised you did not cancel.
    I always check a girl to make sure she is good as well, sometimes it's scary when one is with a thicker girl or a normal girl and she either has a heat rash or naturally has acne down there and it looks like something else...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast