Thread: 183/290 area? What's it like?

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Talking 183/290 area? What's it like?

Debating on switching to a brand new cheaper place in that area for the month?? Figured it would give some of the Northies a chance to meet me before the move to a private incall when I won't be seeing new clients as well. Will likely try it out for a week starting Saturday.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The area of 290@183 doesn’t have a lot to offer. The area is less sketchy than say the SW corner of 290@35(IHOP area). The NE corner of 290@35 is nice and full of restaurants and hotels. I’ve played at the Hampton at 183@35 and it wasn’t nearly as sketchy as some I’ve been in other areas.
    The general area is not the most appealing. That may keep room rates down. It might also keep visitors away at night.
    Happiness is looking like a glazed donut!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    That area is the heart of the old "Vagina Triangle," a term coined by a long-term hobbyist named "Still Looking" about 10-15 years ago. It includes the area along I-35 north/south, and US-290 and US-183. Historically a number of inexpensive motels/hotels in that area attracted lots of low-cost traveling providers visiting ATX. That area developed a bad reputation with local hobbyists who were looking to avoid issues with traveling providers and their "management."

Many local, high-quality providers avoid hotels on I-35 north/south of US-183 because of that area's bad reputation. Others may disagree and I will leave it to others to characterize their views, but I avoid seeing providers in that area.

Suggest you locate near the greater Domain/Arboretum area, around/near the area bordered by US-183/MoPac/Parmer. If you search keyword "Domain" in the Daily Ads - Red Hot Zone forum you will find a large number of reputable local providers available in that North ATX area. Many are also listed on P411, and other local sites.

Some hobbyists now call the Domain/Arboretum area called the new "Vagina Triangle" for good reason.

Rates are somewhat more expensive in the heart of the Domain/Arboretum area when compared to the I-35/US-183/290 area but there are some great hotels adjacent to the Domain/Arboretum with reasonable rates, or so I hear from my local provider friends.

YMMV Good luck.

Attached is poll from four years ago, before Pandemic. I think the numbers still hold up, although I personally see more providers in Domain/Arboretum area these days:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...agina+Triangle
    Last edited by RustyBalls; 07-28-2023 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Added 2019 Poll. FYI
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree try to get more towards the domain area or even might try Palmer lane and IH35