Thread: Tis the season!!!

Tis the season!!!

Looking for a $50 bng in the okc area. Trying to have a little fun with left over holiday funds. Feel free to PM!!!

Well.... I tried!!!

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Maybe you should ride down the street if that's all you got. Jeez. Why be on a verified board with that cheap Shit? I'm so confused.

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Lol, just looking for a holiday special. Acting like you don't like a good deal. It is nothing to get confused about though. Thought it was pretty straight forward but we all have different comprehensive skills. Happy Holidays to you though!!!!

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Oh I comprehend What you said baby. I just didn't comprehend of why bring that cheap Shit to a verified board? There are plenty bullshit sites you could have went to. Oh I forgot plenty on here offer cheap Shit. Sad As Fuck. Might as well go work at McDonald's.

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Hey Im Working Off I-10 East Near Deerpark Baytown and Laport today 2days only......

SUMMER SPECIALS ENDING SOON!!!

GOOD KITTY ��JUICY AND SLOPPY TOPPY

Hey guys!!

Your Slutty CoCo Brown Beauty is here

Looking for the BEST EBONY
    Classy,Nice,Sweet,Smart,Sexy,Beautiful,No Rushing,Or Clock Watching

Incalls and Outcalls available ALL DAY in Houston with the best HEAD GAME

$100hh/$180hr ($80bng)

It's funny cause I remember when you first came to the boards and was offering the same thing. But now you got $80 dollar "specials" so I guess you moved up the Chick-Fil-A status, huh? But anyways, thanks for you input and honestly if you don't have anything nice to say..... well hopefully you know the rest by now. It's all love baby. Enjoy your holiday's!!!!

MrKel is a very nice guy and he has always seen me even with no specials! Yes this is a low req but there are some ladies who will be willing to see him for that, I have seen him becauae like I said he dont ask for low rate like this all the time. Christmas will break us all!! Sorry Hun wish I was there I wld have seen you and since surgery was cancelled I might be there monday ill let you know and if you still need a visit we can work it out!!

Sorry to hear about to cancellation! But on the other hand............. Thank you for the kind words too! You are a pleasure as well!!!