Dallas, your favorite sensual and dominant woman is here to take you away.

Hosting in a private upscale incall uptown or let me come to you.

Catering to professional gentlemen who are looking for more than a quick moment and are wanting an unforgettable experience... I'm an intelligent woman who knows how to lead. For my more curious gentlemen, I'm a professional domme with an approach unlike anything you've ever experienced before.

I love intellectual and stimulating conversation and to share a drink or two at the beginning or end of our date to form a more true connection. I have a sense of humor and I'm a bit light hearted until we're BCD.

I'm located uptown in a private upscale incall. I'm not looking for a short visit. I prefer meaningful experiences.

Screening required!

P411 clients:
Please send an appointment request to me through P411 to begin screening.

Non-P411 clients:
Please send a PM through OH2 with THREE references. Their information must include their name and a link to their profile, along with your name/phone number to expedite screening.

I am not available NOW. At least a 2 hour notice is preferred, but screening must be complete in order to set up an appointment.

Please no explicit talk. I don't mind specific questions about our date after screening but I will quickly end everything if you start making comments that can be confused with a teenager who just hit puberty. Mutual respect for our careers and personal lives outside of our little escape is what I prefer.

xx

l