Hello there, my name is lovely. I am your all american girl next door. Natural blonde hair, brown eyes, a 5'9in. frame along with my natural C bust and perky smooth bubble bottom. Im truly the exquisite companion..

My personality is always gentle and sweet, im truly going to make you feel relaxed when seeing me. My spirit however is cheerfull and laid-back. And my body is easily aroused, sensual and full of energy...

I will always ensure your time is never wasted. Im always a bit early & communicate promptly.. I even send reminders and updates leading up to our get-togethers..

I entertain the more mature hobbyist (30 and up please) and I do not see anyone without verification and screening, in order to speed up this process please when contacting me please include 2 ladies who are verified and reputable (reputable being they have been around longer then 6 months.)

I offer meetups m-f 10a.m to 4p.m
in-call or Out I'm happy to service you. I have my own transportation and never need a lyft. I happily host in the 2920/59n/i10w/290 areas for incall.. outcalls are provided to houston and surrounding areas (more than 50 miles incurs a travel fee)

I am HIGHLY REVIEWED both on Eccie & OH2.. I am also a 5yr. p411 verified companion.

*this is the last week to see me till after xmas i will be completly off the grid from 12/22-12/27/19

My X-mas Special companionship rates
150 hh
220 hr
275 90 min
350 2 hrs.
*no haggle no exceptions
(reviews are appreciated but not nec. needed at this time)

****I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OFFER BBFS NOR GREEK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DO NOT CONTACT ASKING,ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL TERMINATE ANY TIME REMAINING & FULL FEE DUE..*****