Companion's Handle: ParisCummings
Date of Visit: 12/13/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Tex
Phone Number: 469-335-2463
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-ParisCummings
City, State: Dallas, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Kissing, Bbbj, Dt, Cg, Gfe, Convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, long to mid back
Smoking Status: Not sure, I couldn't tell if she does
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Gorgeous beautiful young spinner body, looked to be green eyes, and smelled really good.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!

Public comments:
Contacted Paris, and I was surprised to find she responded quickly. Went through screening and set up a time to meet about three hours later. I read her latest ad and she is 100% everything she claims to be and more. This young lady is gorgeous! She opened the door in sexy hot outfit consisting of bra, panties, and fishnet stockings and has a amazing body fellas that she will let you admire before the deed. She was a pro and took her time and the session wasn't rushed at all and I really enjoyed chatting on the bed for a little bit before I left and was actually in a hurry. While I don't necessarily need cuddling I do enjoy it and it felt sincere and made the experience much more authentic if you're into it.. (only provider to do this so far)

She is the best kisser I've been with so far as well and the Bj and Dt were ridiculously good too! Take a look at her pics and those lips lol, she knows what to do with them. I knew I would be returning to Paris again in the near future and I thought I was running out of time so I started and finished with CG and you'll love the view. Next time I will enjoy the backside view.

Everything was on point, her outfit, the music, and her attitude was great the whole time as well. I will be seeing her as often as the budget and her availability allow!! Happy Hobbying fellas