YES, you read that right! When you schedule for one hour, you will receive an EXTRA half hour for FREE when you bring a bag of dog food of at least 50/55 pounds. Any brand will do. (Sam's and Costco always have great prices on generic/Wal-Mart as well) Or if smaller bags, as long as it totals at least 50/55 pounds, that is fine. CASES OF WET DOG FOOD are needed as well. All of the food collected will be going to a special shelter in dire need this season. They are not picky so, GENERIC is fine. As many of you know, I am very involved with all things DOG. This special is good until the end of December and we are almost to our GOAL I really look forward to the heartfelt generosity from you gentlemen

If you are well established on Eccie.net, please PM me from there to expedite screening. If you have P411, please PM me from there for scheduling. Otherwise, I can be reached by email at Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
PLEASE provide the information that is located in my AUTO REPLY. I cannot begin to screen you without it. I am not able to accept most references from this site I disabled my inbox here a long time ago, I do not utilize this site for any type of screening.

The area of incall is located in Southwest Houston, 59 South not far from beltway 8.

10am-5pm But, not last minute or on a daily basis.

$200 HR

$300 90MIN

$400 2HR

Big KISSES!!!

AXOXO