Thread: Mina!! Stunning sensual fun & open minded as your best girlfriend should be!

Verified Companion Companion

Mina!! Stunning sensual fun & open minded as your best girlfriend should be!

I will only be available until the 2nd of January. I am going in for some very special and exciting enhancements. Be looking for new pictures of the new me! But for this week, come take advantage of the current holiday rates. I cant wait to see you and know the new year will be very exciting!

I'm here for all of you who want or need to have that unrushed intimate time together! You'll be glad you did! ' Sensuality and intimacy come with a language all their own. It’s a language built on touch, soft whispers, carress and bedroom eyes. It’s a language best learned experienced with one who has the maturity and practice to have a deep fluency.

Our time together will be unrushed and special. If you are looking for a deeper connected experience or seeking to learn some special technique to better your every touch with a lover,

give me a call, you will be glad you did.

Menu includes a very unrushed very intimate fun time including FBSM,BBBJ, MSOG as part of a very full GFE. You will not be disappointed.

minaaustincourtesan.com

Holiday Specials:

Donations:
    Incall Outcall
    Half Hour 150 N/A
    Hour 200 300
    90 Minutes 300 400

Call or text now! 512-413-5571
    Attached Images Attached Images