available to those who prefer low volume sexy funny BIG booty ATF
regulars from before or even if you only had a chance of meeting once I am available for select few. I AM UTR
12PM-9PM
I have a surprise!!!! PRE-BOOKED DOUBLES with GISELLE LA RUE
Returning or well known regulars are of most importantly the ones who get the pleasure to play, please if you have seen GISELLE LA RUE and are returning or regular please PM her to arrange some play time
Do you seek to experience something new. I am here for a select few who are interested in a brunette hazel eyes, I know how to be your best kept secret with no strings attached, I am YMMV so please inquire please and serious in being respectful and if you wanted to play please send PM
I am an open hearted and free spirited person, and you will quickly find youself at ease in my presence.
I AM the total PACKAGE when it comes to being people-pleaser by nature, I am very fun and love to make YOUR time with me the BEST Guaranteed
I welcome those who like the
I am very comfortable with those who love to explore beyond not only having a good time but also gaining a very sincere no strings attached ATF keeping you happy and content.
Good etiquette, manners and polite introductions are paramount. I believe in mutual respect, your time is never rushed, if you don’t know about me do your research because I come with a bang