Thread: Softn3ss101: Softn3ss101 - Amazing Body, Poor TCBs

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Softn3ss101: Softn3ss101 - Amazing Body, Poor TCBs

Companion's Handle: Softn3ss101
    Date of Visit: 11/19/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Provided after verification
    Email Address: OH2 PM
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?62172-Softn3ss101
    City, State: Addison, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK, CONVO, MISH, FIV
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown - Long Mid Back
    Smoking Status: Yes, could smell the Mary J
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Roughly 5'6, around 115-120lbs, and pale skin. Amazing D breasts, shaved kitten, and beautiful face. Overall, very beautiful and sexy.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Physically = exceeded / Personality = No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Communication with her was easy, after P411 verification, she sent me her phone number and we switched to texting. She sent me her address and when I arrived, I was given her room number.

Hotel is a 3.5-4 star hotel with easy access.

Overall - her body is amazing, however, I was not impressed with her TCBs. The first half of session, things were going really well but then she became more focused on the TV and showed no interests during our session. Imagine being with a dead corpse.

Also, the room smelled like xxxxxx edited -FIH and you could smell it on her.

See ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-15-2019 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Edited for forbidden topic.

And another one does and another one gone.
    Avid Vaginaterian

Intel will be shared only with those that i trust based on their contribution/interaction on this board....because that way I can keep PIMPS/SIMPS/TROLLS burning. Burn fuckers burn.

WOW dude, you have to say you sort of went in expecting this, right?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You’re right! I saw some mixed reviews and with a body like that, i was hoping they were exceptions.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

nice

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.

Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information, Dclxvi. I value your input even more because I know we've met some of the same ladies and have a similar taste. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the review

"It is better to keep quiet and be thought ignorant, than to open your mouth and relieve all doubt"......Mark Twain

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information, Dclxvi. I value your input even more because I know we've met some of the same ladies and have a similar taste. Much appreciated.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Anytime!

I have seen plenty more but had a hard time posting reviews so I gave up until recently. Tried again and figured out the bug. Hit me up if you need advice on anyone. Seen quite a few on the forum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dclxvi View Post
    Anytime!

I have seen plenty more but had a hard time posting reviews so I gave up until recently. Tried again and figured out the bug. Hit me up if you need advice on anyone. Seen quite a few on the forum.
    Will do my friend, thank you!