Companion's Handle: Autumn_Elite
Date of Visit: 12/13/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: P411 / PM - Text after verification
Phone Number: Provided after verfication
Email Address: PM through OH2, ECCIE, or P411.
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?37555-Autumn_Elite
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, GFE, DFK, LFK, CONVO, CG, DATY, FIV, BODY WORSHIP
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1HR
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: Between 26 - 29
Hair Color and Length: Brown - Mid Back Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
Companion Description: Autumn is roughly 5'6", Athletic body with beautiful enhanced Ds. She is a beautiful woman with an amazing body. Amazing Ass and Legs. She is the MILF you see at the mall that you can not take your eyes off.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Autumn has been on my radar for some time now. Her pictures look amazing, however, I have never been a fan of enhanced breasts until recently which is why it took me so long. I took the day off from work on Friday and decided to see who was available with short notice. It was 11:30 AM when I saw her OH2 post, I went on P411 and reached out to her. She was quick to respond and after a few exchanges, I was setup for 12:30 PM.

I arrived at the hotel slightly earlier and let her know I was parked. Once she was checked in and ready, she texted me with the room number. She communicated well and kept me in the loop.

I made my way up to her to her room and she greeted me at the door in a very sexy fitting dress. She is definitely a head turner and very sexy. Do not let the non-face pics deter you, you will not be disappointed.

Overall experience with Autumn was amazing. She is GFE all the way, made me feel comfortable and did not rush. She knows how to take care of you.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.