Thread: Let’s remember what this site is here for!!

Verified Companion Companion

Let’s remember what this site is here for!!

Let’s all remember what the site is here for! It’s here for the provider to provide safely and the hobbyist to hobby safe! I will never understand other providers attacking each other or hobbyist attacking the providers !! Let’s not let this turn into another bad Eccie site!! Let’s all help each other lets hobby and let’s provide and let’s have fun but most of all safely! If someone is talking ugly about another provider or a hobbyist you should probably ask yourself why??? There’s usually a motive behind it and it’s not because the hobbyist is bad or the provider is bad! Read the reviews yourself and make your decision from there! Let’s all help each other out!
    Let me be your fanatsy!!

+100000 keeping it strictly business without personal baggage/feelings/gossip getting in the way

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I endorse this whole heartedly
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I agree with this message. Be safe! Have fun! Happy holidays! Thank you DD for the reminder.

Live Love Fadoodle
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Yes, agreed! Might also add if you want to do nothing but "be friends," you're on the wrong site!

Never encountered so many time wasters in my life.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Yes, agreed! Might also add if you want to do nothing but "be friends," you're on the wrong site!

Never encountered so many time wasters in my life.
    Agree ^^^
    Men shouldn't take advantage of your time for free with the friendship excuse.

EVEN REVIEWS CAN BE SKEWED EITHER WAY. I've seen some gentlemen that had nothing but alerts on verification sites that have been some of my best customers for years now, because we clicked. I took the alerts to heart & mitigated accordingly. It's like puzzle pieces. You have to find the rite fit. If someone isn't....be a fukking grown-up & move the fuck on. The only thing we should be discussing is how much fun we all are having & who is ACTUALLY DANGEROUS. & disrespectful behaviour should be grounds for being shut out & off participating in anything but fodder for us who know how to act AGAIN like fukking adults. I fully support this thread...& MY HOBBY PEOPLE! (sidebar- it would take a Universe of retards for OH2 to EVER catch up to the ADULT TODDLERS over on ole ICKY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I appreciate your efforts here and agree with your philosophy but the reality is what we must deal with. There are trolls, WKs mandels & managers here writing BS reviews for various reasons and stirring the pot of dissection. However, we have have Batman, Fancy, CK & IDB to quash the pranksters and frauds here. The other website doesn’t have our all star management team. I almost feel sorry for the other websites.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I appreciate your efforts here and agree with your philosophy but the reality is what we must deal with. There are trolls, WKs mandels & managers here writing BS reviews for various reasons and stirring the pot of dissection. However, we have have Batman, Fancy, CK & IDB to quash the pranksters and frauds here. The other website doesn’t have our all star management team. I almost feel sorry for the other websites.
    It's beyond obvious to spot the handlers and the shills too lol.

I don't have many reviews, don't really rely on them so I don't pay much attention. But, after enough people bring things up in private about what you should be concerned with, it becomes obvious...and downright ridiculous.

Obsessive BSers and Cancellations should not be tolerated on either end, and both parties have a right to make the community aware. If allowed, I'd put everything in public, because I have nothing to hide and can prove what I have alerted is true. Others, not so much it seems.

You can't out a person because she/he hurt your damn feelings. Grow up!
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’m a new comer to this site I’m still getting used to the culture here. As a part-timer in the hobby (once or twice a year) I was never on Eccie, so don’t know what that was like, but I like things on here pretty well. Slow and relaxed pace and lots of good info.

Before discovering this site I was using Erotic Monkey, which is kinda like scam city. I’m sure there are some legit providers in there, but there are also a lot of fake looking profiles. And then Skip the Games seems pretty sketchy too. For me things have changed a lot since backpage was shut down, which was my go to.

Retired Companion

Quote Originally Posted by Dawson Downtown View Post
    Read the reviews yourself and make your decision from there!
    no

Quote Originally Posted by JodiJonez View Post
    EVEN REVIEWS CAN BE SKEWED EITHER WAY!
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    +100000 keeping it strictly business without personal baggage/feelings/gossip getting in the way
    yes

I appreciate your efforts here and agree with your philosophy but the reality is what we must deal with.
    no

Obsessive BSers and Cancellations should not be tolerated on either end, and both parties have a right to make the community aware.
    yes

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Obsessive BSers and Cancellations should not be tolerated on either end, and both parties have a right to make the community aware.
    YES

I appreciate your efforts here and agree with your philosophy but the reality is what we must deal with. There are trolls, WKs mandels & managers here writing BS reviews for various reasons and stirring the pot of dissection.
    NO

I stand with Kimberly and Phoenixx on this. Call it out, stomp it out, set a fucking standard and stick to it, oust the dissenters. Sorry, Doc, the reality sucks and we DON'T have to live with it. We don't have to tolerate the nonsense, and it's for exactly that reason why we have our amazing staff members and why those who love it here stay, because while we have occasional falls in morale and etiquette, we ALWAYS come back to our decided equilibrium because OH2 will not stand for anything less for long.
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Quote Originally Posted by Name7l568 View Post
    I’m a new comer to this site I’m still getting used to the culture here. As a part-timer in the hobby (once or twice a year) I was never on Eccie, so don’t know what that was like, but I like things on here pretty well. Slow and relaxed pace and lots of good info.

Before discovering this site I was using Erotic Monkey, which is kinda like scam city. I’m sure there are some legit providers in there, but there are also a lot of fake looking profiles. And then Skip the Games seems pretty sketchy too. For me things have changed a lot since backpage was shut down, which was my go to.
    I enjoyed meeting you, a really nice man. gentle hugs.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I enjoyed meeting you, a really nice man. gentle hugs.
    Thank you. I really enjoyed meeting you too.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Amen....
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH