Hello gentlemen my name is Vanessa .
Are you a Discerning gentleman who is in search of a sexy friend to enjoy a lunch time escape with? Perhaps an intelligent sensual friend for a romantic evening? Then search no more, I'm the woman you've been looking for. I'm an all natural gfe with mesmerizing soft full lips, and who wants to be your play time Delight. I am sweet , affectionate and love to laugh . I'm looking for generous gentleman who know how to treat a lady and have a good time. I am ALWAYS discreet and respectful. I expect the same in return from my friends. Our time together will be unrushed. Promised to be full of sensual erotic play . Guaranteed an Unforgettable experience .
Highly selective. PLEASE BE READY TO DO SAFETY VERIFICATION SCREENING. IF NOT PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME . This is mandatory for all new friends. No exceptions. This is done to ensure my safety as well as yours.
Same-day appointments are available but prefer appointments made 24 hours in advance. Gentleman please give at least two to three hours notice if possible. When contacting me INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Please give age, race, field of occupation, photo and any references from previous seen providers. At this time you have done most of the screening. This helps me immensely! Gentleman who do this will have top priority scheduling.
Preferred method of contact is text mail 956-347-1831. I am happy to speak on the phone once I received screening. Thank you for understanding and respecting my wishes. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Kisses,
Vanessa❤️