Thread: Hey sweets can we have some fun?? 🤷🏻*♀️

Verified Companion Companion

Hey sweets can we have some fun?? 🤷🏻*♀️

Hey y’all. It’s me Ruby!! I am new to this sight as I’ve just heard of it for the first time not long ago! I’m soo excited to see what this is all about! I’m not new to the hobby just to the sight!! I am looking to get verified again! 🤦🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️ Haha message me if you wanna have some fun!! Let’s have some fun sweets!! 😘😘 message me when ever.

Hello and welcome to OH2 Ruby....have fun girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Ruby. How about posting some pics here dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I can vouch for Ruby Rey being legit and having a rockin hot bod also being an all around awesome girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I too can vouch for Ruby. I have seen her many times and she will be an asset to our forum.

I just got a message back from CK1942 stating that Ruby Rey is now a verified companion. Now we just need to get her to post some pics to her gallery so the guys who come here and are curious can see just how hot she really is