Companion's Handle: Shelly Snow
Date of Visit: Nov 2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 682-785-7286
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?57401-Shelly-Snow
City, State: Arlington, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE, Mutual Shower, Mish, DATY, BBJ, K9, Cuddling, CG, Striper slide
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: 33
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Milf, not BBW, Thick in right places
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yeahh

Public comments:
I texted her regarding the session and she texted me back in couple of hours and after some texting I stand outside her incall location. It was an apartment in Arlington, she is sharing that with another provider. I was greeted by a beautiful milf next door, and we kissed at the door, she hold my hand lead me to her bedroom, which was neat and organized. she invited me for a shower with her and who am I to reject a pretty lady's offer??

Soon we were naked and kissing and grinding in the shower, she dried me with towel and we take it back to the bedroom....we kissed more and I kissed her neck, played with those amazing boobs and slowly goes down and started to eat those fresh meaty pie.... Then she returned the favor by giving an amazing BBJ with lots of sucking and special attention to my balls. some 69. Then she slides my Jr outside of that meaty pussy and teases him.

tore open a cover and she started to ride me like its her last... then we did some RCG and OH Boy what a view. change to Mish and she wants me to look into her eyes, beautiful blue eyes that creates an intimacy, then we change position and K9 with the view from the MIRROR made me to hit it hard and then I shot it all in her ASS and all over her

We talked a lot and she gave me wipes to clean, got dressed grab that ass and kissed her good bye.
I would definitely come back