Thread: Spinndercindy: goat throat sucked my soul

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Spinndercindy: goat throat sucked my soul

Companion's Handle: Spinndercindy
    Date of Visit: 12 December
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 9726971222
    Email Address: Non
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%26%23128111%3
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Sloppy bbbj, Cockworship, teasing and edging, lots of spit, deep throating, gagging, 69 and standing MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hour
    Donation: .300
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde shoulder length
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Exactly like her pics
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Oooooh Weeeee where do I start we texted each other to set up a date she gives me the location fast forward... see the rest of the story below

Oooooh Weeeee where do I start we texted each other to set up a date she gives me the location fast forward to me laying on the bed with a ragging hard on, needing a release from this months stress... she says wow your cock is super hard and I haven’t even started yet and begins to kiss my shaft slowly then breaths hard on the head of my cock... I feel her tongue wrap around my head sliding down my shaft, up and down with spit... she begins stroking it up and down as she take my whole cock in her mouth down her throat and gags... again she says your cock is sooo hard begins to suck faster like a fiend while she hand twist up and down my shaft... spiting on my cock as she goes making it nice and sloppy... I tell her I need to taste her so we do a 69 she put that bubble booty on my face while she continues sloppy bbbj... I eat her pussy making sure to pay attention to her clit, she gasps for air and moans every time I suck her clit now it becomes a competition who can give oral the best... at this point I miss watching her take my whole cock in her mouth so we take turns giving each other oral me and her trying to best each other... many of a time my toes curled and had close my eyes In ecstasy as she game me the GOAT throat and sucked the soul out of me... supposedly I made her cum x3 from sucking on her clit like a savage... I tell her I want to carry you and fuck you standing up she takes out a condom struggles to put over the head and says your cock is super hard and swollen but finally the condom is on I sit on the bed and have her get on top as I pick her up and I begin fucking her standing up... it pussy felt tight and warm eventually I ask her let me cum on your stomach and I lay her on the bed sucking on her toes as I nut all over her stomach she proclaims wow you’ve been holding allot of nut... no I tell her I needed a stress reliever...
    Last edited by Kenpachi; 12-12-2019 at 07:05 PM. Reason: The rest of the story didn’t post

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Super nice. She is so hot!