"I love your cock. I worship your cock. I let go as I kneel before you. You start to blush and your muscles get tense as you start to peek, then "no" I stop as I let your pre-cum start to flow. Then start this process over and over till you explode with the largest O you can manage."

Hi! I'm Heather Hunt, 7th Heaven Heather. I'm available this week; looking forward to hearing from old friends and making new ones. Come visit me at my upscale location near I-35 and 183.

I'm offering a Cock Worshiping special. Send me a email so I can send you my detailed Menu & Rates; to large to send through text. 7thheavenheather@gmail.com

I'm a mid-thirties young woman with a fit yoga body, long legs, and baby soft skin. A mix of bohemian openness, center-fold looks and intellectual nerd-girl personality; a person you'll find unforgettable inside and out.

As a person I'm very warm, affectionate and playful. Even though my sophisticated style is apparent on the outside you'll see my innocent girlish charm on the inside. My innocence's will make you feel like you're the only person in the world. I am soothing, loving, healing; just pure comforting erotic satisfaction.

For booking, questions or comments email me at 7thheavenheather@gmail.com, or by phone 330-822-3990

P.S. Email & phone will get a much faster response then a PM to OH2