Thread: Anabel: Masterclass in service and sensuality

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar

Anabel: Masterclass in service and sensuality

Companion's Handle: Anabel
    Date of Visit: 12/11/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?38223-Anabel
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: (ROS)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: I am not gonna guess
    Hair Color and Length: See her pictures.
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Spanish
    Companion Description: Tan skin, wonderful breasts
    See her photo album.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet (I read a bunch of reviews)
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw Anabel post in the Red Hot Zone. I have seen reviews and comments that she is sometimes difficult to get to see. I thought it was worth reaching out. She was quick to reply. I gave her my info and she advise that she likes a couple hours notice. I found out this was to give the references time to reply. SHOUT OUT to ladies who provide references in a timely manner! I was approved and heading that way in minimal time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Contact

Is there an alternate way to contact her? I tried to send a PM and I got a message that said she was not accepting OMs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Nice job on the review, I have never met this lovely creature, but she is high on my TDL. Will get to her when the time is available.

Just curious, why did you omit the financial part of the profile? Inquiring minds want to know.

So much pussy, so little time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Anabel

I saw her recently and I believe she is out of the country during the holidays. So that may be why she has an auto OG message on her phone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Anabel sexy hot passion!

Visited with Anabel this morning 1/8/20 and wow was she awesome! The passion for sex this beautiful lady has is top shelf!

She has a friend visiting from Mexico and Anabel brought her in to see me in my birthday suit and say hola...she was in her bra and panties letting me check her out and wow was she sexy hot as well. Her friend will be here to the end of the month and Anabel is offering doubles with her. My heart be still, not sure I would survive that hot sexy encounter. But will try if I can free up some time. If I had known about her today I would have doubled up instantly.

Oh and Anabel is in a new place all by herself, exact same area just across the street now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Anabel and friend Vivianna... DAMN!

I visited Anabel earlier this week and was introduced to her friend visiting from Mexico. As Anabel and I began our usual BCD conversation, she asked if I was interested in a double with she and her friend, Vivianna. We discussed a very reasonable rate and I agreed to give it a go (only had one doubles session before and not my thing, but I trust Anabel). Bottom line, one of my top 5 experiences in the hobby ever!!!

Vivianna does not speak English, so communication was difficult but Anabel took charge and would give direction to her friend who was a bit shy to start... Once things warmed up... holy smokes it still gets this old dick hard!!! Anabel basically ordered me to fuck Vivianna and she seemed to get excited watching and getting involved herself.

Do yourself a favor and set up a double session. Count on a 50% increase in rate versus what you would expect for a single session with Anabel. Love me some session time with Anabel, will definitely try and get back to the both of them. Anabel suggested that Vivianna is available for a single session, but she does not speak English and she is not..., well, she is not Anabel. She is a bit younger and maybe even has a better body... her smile totally melted me. Her tits are AMAZING!

Enjoy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anabel is ALWAYS a good time.