Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Giving back~~ I'll be collecting soon & I apologize in advance for not posting sooner

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

Giving back~~ I'll be collecting soon & I apologize in advance for not posting sooner

Every year since 2016 I've been donating blankets with some toiletries & passing them out to fellow community members who are in need (homeless). Little bit of info incase your wondering if im legit about giving back. If u look at EC site u can check out my info.. In previous years I've done back 2 school supplies before as well as toys for tots. I may not have it all but I give back to those in need year around.

So with that being said we all have noticed how the temperature in Texas are starting to cool off & making it chilly for those who do not have jackets & let alone a blanket. I am asking you to open your hearts & donate any kind of blanket that is easy to travel with. 99c only store in SA have several locations and fleece blankets that are $1.99 . Walmart has fleece blankets on SALE for $1.50, I also saw that family dollar and Dollar general have some as well. If u go on Saturday & if u have the app to those stores you can get -$5.00off your purchase.. Now as to when i do pass them out i usually put toothbrushes, toothpaste, triple antibiotic ointment, bandaids,pads , & snacks that are easy for them to eat. So your welcome to donate any of these items as well. I will be passing all of these items out on the 23rd OF DEC in downtown San Antonio & around few other areas. Then day after xmas & throughout the next month or so.

PM me if you are interested in donating.
    Location of drop off is 410 & ih10 area.
    I can also meet you if you need me to.
    Anyone who donates any item it doesn't matter if its $5.00 worth or 40$ worth u will get a special for your next visit w/ me. 💋

Thank you & stay warm lovers & friends.

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sent you a pm

Ty hunny I have responded and Ty you its much appreciated. To that kind gentleman S.M thank you for your generous donation. Everyone who has offered to meet up & drop off donations just lmk when is a good time & place.

If your not able to donate then maybe if your not too busy & you would like to donate time Im going to be serving food downtown on the 23rd & on jan 1st. Im working on getting a permit but will keep everyone posted.

Thank you
    Happy Holidays

❤️

Just reminding those tis the season..
    I'll be picking up items near 1604 & i10 WEDS
    But also will be accepting any donations as well up till the 23rd. Fleece blankets are still on sale at Wal-Mart for $1.50 but could really use bandaids still, antibiotic ointment & femine products. On the 23rd of Dec we will be delivering fleece blankets with snacks, waters, oatmeal, antibacterial sanitizer, toothbrushes, tissues,gauze & bandaids. So lmk if you would like to Donate to my organization that I started in 2016.

Thanks loves ohhh & any helping hands that aren't too hungover Jan 1 ..lol I will be setting up with warm plates to serve in case anyone wants to help ❤

❤️

Hi loves it seems like cooler fronts are coming our way again sooner than I thought but gonna start collecting items again as well for the homeless.

Currently fleece blankets are on sale at Walmart for $2.50 each but do drop to $1.50 if u keep an eye out.
    Along with fleece blankets I do give out little bags with triple antibiotic, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bandaids, oatmeal, small cup spoon, shampoo, feminine products, Kleenex, and a few other items.
    Prefer fleece bc they are lightweight to carry around.

I do not mind taking cash app or Venmo but I prefer the items, or I can do Walmart pickup ( if we hve met before and u choose to still social distance. If u wish to meet up and drop off items only u are more than welcome to or if u wish to bring by when we visit for “fun” Is totally ok too. Donations for Fun for those who give to my cause u will get a special.

My first date to pass out items will be Oct 29th and again day before thanksgiving, ladies if u wish to help pass out with me you are welcome to pm me or txt me at 210-987-0870.

Thank you again EVERYONE and Everyone who donated last year.

❤️

Good on ya Sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    Hi loves it seems like cooler fronts are coming our way again sooner than I thought but gonna start collecting items again as well for the homeless. Currently fleece blankets are on sale at Walmart for $2.50 each but do drop to $1.50 if u keep an eye out.Along with fleece blankets I do give out little bags with triple antibiotic, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bandaids, oatmeal, small cup spoon, shampoo, feminine products, Kleenex, and a few other items. Prefer fleece bc they are lightweight to carry around.I do not mind taking cash app or Venmo but I prefer the items, or I can do Walmart pickup ( if we hve met before and u choose to still social distance. If u wish to meet up and drop off items only u are more than welcome to or if u wish to bring by when we visit for “fun” Is totally ok too. Donations for Fun for those who give to my cause u will get a special. My first date to pass out items will be Oct 29th and again day before thanksgiving, ladies if u wish to help pass out with me you are welcome to pm me or txt me at 210-987-0870. Thank you again EVERYONE and Everyone who donated last year.
    I will be in touch.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion
    I'm down to help as well Secret Encounters! Let me know what you might need and if you still need volunteers :)

What about socks? What’s the best canned good foods? I’ll be glad to help you out. What a big heart you have.
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    I will be in touch.
    Sure babe sounds great thank YOU so much hunny!!

❤️

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSanAntonio View Post
    I'm down to help as well Secret Encounters! Let me know what you might need and if you still need volunteers :)
    I have yet to start collecting in RW and on here but if u can donate any of the items that would be great but I might have enough volunteers for help with 1st round but I for sure need help with 2nd round as I will be dropping of Turkey and stuffing sandwiches and just need extra ghands on deck hun and would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you sweetheart I really do appreciate ur kindness love and do my best every year to give back and I do have a big heart and always have.. what u see is what you get with me.. my personal motto in general is to Be kind even to the hurt who hurt others & grace and forgiveness goes a long way!

@MitchP Thank you sweetheart socks would be great, I completely forgot about that and suck wonderful idea!
    Can food not so much bc of the weight and considering that most have dental issues and soft food is best for some and something easy to carry. I Usually do oatmeal, cheese or pb crackers, mac n cheese, single mashed potatoes in its own cup and just pretty much anything they can add water to as to gas stations may allow them to and to use microwave as well.

2nd round of donation I’m doing turkey and stuffing sandwiches so just stuffing around thanksgiving so donations during that time items needed will be turkey, stuffing, sandwich bags, and gallon size bags are needed. ..

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to lmk hun! ❤️

Lex
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 10-05-2020 at 09:22 PM.

❤️

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just wanted to say, I think it's great that you (Lex) are doing this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll see what I can donate

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

@Mokoa Thank you for moving sweetheart

LM & GCF thank you babes!!!

❤️

Just a big shout out to Shrek with his huge & generous donation, your kindness is definitely appreciated and A BIG THANK YOU!!!
    Looks like this will be my biggest year of supply’s and goods donated !

Special thanks as well to “M” I don’t remember ur handle but thank you as well as everyone else who has brought me blankets and toothbrushes!

Oh2 you rock and my only female provider who is donating her time ms Applesantonio, thanks doll!!

❤️

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast