Thread: Pro golfer Tommy two gloves Gainey busted in FL ****** sting

Pro golfer Tommy two gloves Gainey busted in FL ****** sting

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/11/pga-g...ng-two-gloves/

I love golf have since the first time I played. I have followed the game since around 92 when I first picked up a club. How cool is it that two gloves sounds like a seasoned poon hound asking for just the qv. You can tell it wasnt his first time.

Most of you who even follow golf probably wont know his story even. He kind of came out of nowhere and made a hit on the pga tour probably 10 years ago. He was working in a plant in south carolina I think it was installing insulation in hot water heaters. He broke through an won on the pga tour making millions while still working on the production line. He hasnt done shit since 14 when he won half a million that year. Total career earnings of 5.5 million. Not bad for a guy who was making 40k a year working a shit job. I always liked the guy but now that I know he is a poon hound its going to another level. I hope he catches fire and gets another win this season lol

Sounds like he is trying to pattern himself after Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    Sounds like he is trying to pattern himself after Tiger.
    Tiger is notoriously cheap. No way he would come off 60 bucks for a qv. He is way to tight for that. That plus women line up to give themselves to him.

Tiger found out the hard way how much running around on his old lady would cost him. Counting lost endorsements, divorce settlements and years of ho-hum performance Tiger lost half a billion dollars. Ouch!

What I wouldn't give to be in a position where I had to give up half a billion in my divorce.