Hello to all, thank you admins for allowing me here i will try not to make a idiot of myself on here but no promises for perfection, haha. I am a hobbyist who most of the time has to take advantage of the situations and circumstances offered me at different times in life. Which means i dont hobby a lot, or as much as some but maybe a little more than others. Sometimes i go weeks without a hit, then sometimes the clouds roll back , the curtains open and i can get a 3fer in a weekend haha. So with ALL that said i will put my reviews out there, i have been known to TOFTT, and then other times i just listen. I prefer brunettes, and i LOVE black women ecspecially with pretty feet, which i kinda do have a foot fetish so just sayin. I do have a bucket item that has elluded me for a whike now and that is a little person, i would absolutely LOVE to meet a little person. So thank you again i hope i havent embaressed myself already and one more thing, i like redheads as well, fancy in heels, and those long legs and feet are amazing.