Thread: Hobbyist of the Year Award....VOTE NOW!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Hobbyist of the Year Award....VOTE NOW!!

Ol' Doc has been really busy lately and falling down on the job here. Hello Ol' Miss. Please vote for your choice as who should be Hobbyist of the Year. Submit your votes here or PM Ol' Doc. I will announce the result December 31 so get your votes in now!!! Gentlemen...Good Luck!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Ol' Doc here hosting this year's award ceremonies. It's the moment we all have been waiting for, the announcement of the 2019 Hobbyist of the Year award. After tabulating the votes and the votes being certified by the accounting firm of Boner, Stiff and Woody, I am pleased to announce the winner. However before doing so, I want to congratulate all the nominees for their contributions in 2019. The vote was really tight and the competition was stiff.

With that said the 2019 Hobbyist of the year is ....... The1SLAYER............!!!!!!!!!!!

Slayer has contributed a plethora of information to the Boards this year with the quality and volume of reviews submitted along with providing helpful and useful information to the community. He is a most worthy recipient of the award. Now, for the award........................

Congratulations to the 2019 Hobbyist of the Year.....SLAYER!!!!
    On behalf of the members...keep UP the great work!!!! For those nominees who came up short, there is always 2020.