Hair Color and Length: Black and long
    Smoking Status: Idk
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Thick with huge naturals
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Awesome time at Blue. Mia was amazing. Easy to talk to and very accommodating.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sorry about ROS

Sorry about ROS. I’ve been to Blue at least 6 times and every time I try to leave review it doesn’t take. Left a nice long ROS and disappeared when I clicked preview. Then I typed “keeps deleting” and it took! I’ll just say that everything everyone else has said is true about Mia. She’s amazing and provides damn near whatever you ask.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Grimlins in Review form

There is a work around that works. You are right that trying to do a review strait forward is fraught with problems. The work around does not add a lot of time to you review process , just a minute or two. Look on the Site's main Forum page for this process.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I haven't tried the work around, but I have tried Mia, and my tongue loves to work its way all over her body!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did she take it on the face willing or was it accidental? Cici at Number 1 used to take it on the face without any problem. I miss that.

She took it willingly. I asked ahead of time and she was down for whatever. It was more CIM by the time it was done with...sure would have taken full COF though.

An Hour with Mia

So after a very long day, I decided to treat myself and go see Mia. She is everything she has been described to be. Nice large natural breasts, thick girl, nice booty and her pussy tasted great. She is also a real sweetheart. Her eyes, the real ones, seem to be a green or maybe it was the light, but she had this devilish look in her eyes and I knew we were going to have a good time. The table shower was short but nice, she asks what you want, I told her light TUMA and play, which she got me revved up and ready to go. Too bad the little soldier didn’t want to play after we got back to the room, but bless her heart, she was trying to get him to work. As we get older, I think that happens to us every now and again.

I like Mia, she is everything everyone has said she is, but for me, she is too passive. I thought getting a girl who spoke English would be great, but I think I may like it better when they don’t speak English and they just go at it trying to please me. I am getting to the point where it is just as much about the mental as it is about the physical. Anyhow, sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s bad and sometimes, it’s just ok. I am enjoying trying out all the flavors, that is for sure. Maybe next time I will be able to get ahold of Bella or just go see ShaSha