Anna looks hawt AF. I've never met her but her pics look amazing & I'll I bet it's a damn perfect vagina

Even so, all women should do kegels & learn to tighten properly. The crazy thing is that as varied as penises are a lot of people probably don't realize that vaginas are just as varied. Not only do they have a huge aesthetic component, such as clit hood/size, labia major/minor, plump/shallow lips, slightly hanging, uneven, completely tucked in, variations in color but also how they function, how tight, variations in natural moisture, etc...

Some girls are a little less moist & others literally have to change panties 2 times a day b/c they get soaked. My ex often had to change twice or more bc panty crotch was so wet. I can't tell you how many panties laying around on the floor had dog holes chewed through the yummy part hahahaha

The other thing is some women have incredible differences in the size of the vaginal opening and/or vaginal wall. Also, really large or small lips have nothing to do with tightness of the vaginal introitus (the opening) or the canal. Child birth also doesn't affect any of this either. Contrary to popular belief.

Body size, height, or shape have absolutely zero to do with the size, tightness, looseness, or any part of the VJ.

Want a good real example from this very website? Dimples (Dani Dillon) is what many would call an Amazon type. Super fucking fit, but taller, about 5'9-5'10, 160lbs, awesome body though. Large labia. Plump, not as in hanging, just plump. I like it. Anyway, point being she has one of the very tightest pussies I've ever felt. Even putting a finger in was really tight. It was very hard to get inside her all the way. I almost couldn't. Especially bc of having to use a condom (much harder due to all the friction they cause & dry everything out). It was literal work, wriggling around, pushing, trying to get it all the way in.

Another girl quite some years ago, nothing to do with a review board, was super tiny, like 5'1 or 5'2 I'm guessing, maybe 105-110lbs. I couldn't get inside except somewhat over halfway or so. Trying to go further would cause her to gasp and reach back to hold me off or she'd lunge a bit forward. My dick would start bending (like curving!) even tho it was damn near hard as a rock! Lol.

One other that stands out, also some years ago, a girl I knew, this time average height, average normal bodyweight, we started to have sex one night. It was extremely hard to get inside her bc she was so tight. She was very wet, super wet, but she was just soooo frigging tight. She gasped & would sort of wince on each thrust if I went much more than ~1/2 inside & she kept her hands on my stomach to keep me from going further. She gasped & winced in pain with each push. It sucked. Had to stop.

Point?
Vaginas truly do come in all sorts of colors, shades, shapes, and they are ALL extremely different in how they feel or how tight they are. No two vaginas are are even *remotely* alike in terms of how they feel or work. They're so varied. Depends on how wet (or not) the woman is, also usually based on how aroused she is/isn't, how big/small the opening is, how deep/shallow the canal is, how tight/loose the canal is, how well the woman can control the muscles down there, can she use them effectively, how well she knows how to position herself, the way her body reponds, etc....

The beauty, just as with penises, is that we all have our own preference as to which we like or don't like based on too big, too small, doesn't "look" right, the person doesn't know how to use what they have, and so on. There's something for everyone! And there's always someone who will match your body style or genitals.