Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spanish Candy: Birthday Bust

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the support fellas.

Slayer, thanks for the tips. I'll check in with those ladies next time I'm in Houston.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slayer this i great advice especially to the guys that dont have alot of miles down. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is still a good idea for a first meeting, but a lot of the girls have figured it out. That is why you see rates like
    200 hhr and 250 hr.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    New guys this is the best advice from The1slayer. It took me more than a few disappointing sessions and a lot of wasted money to realize this.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Account Unregistered
    I always book the shortest session available which in some cases is a QV. I have gotten some good bang for the buck that way.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the advice slayer. I am in the market right now. Wife is going out of town this weekend and is time for daddy to have some fun lol. I been lurking in here for about a year and I've never seen the term IOP. Can someone tell me what it means?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IOP = Illusion Of Passion. In other words not mechanical or business like...

Candy made my NO LIST

OP
    Sorry to hear this. Like others have mentioned she has soooo much potential but just not worth it. That is why she is off my rotation list.

Am I glad I saw her the times I did. Yes, would I have seen her all those times knowing what I know now. NOOOOOO!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Sharing is Caring - Don't be stingy

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by mas_puts89 View Post
    Thanks for the advice slayer. I am in the market right now. Wife is going out of town this weekend and is time for daddy to have some fun lol. I been lurking in here for about a year and I've never seen the term IOP. Can someone tell me what it means?

ooooooohhhhh..... wife is gone, it is time to play!!! Hit up some of the Newbie friendly ladies my man...........!

Here is a link to them...... Do your homework..... Check out the ladies profiles with pics and stuff..... Choose 1 or 2 ....... VERY IMPORTANT!!! Follow these ladies rules and instructions....... It is for their safety and yours......

Newbie Friendly List:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...mpanion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    IOP = Illusion Of Passion. In other words not mechanical or business like...

Well stated by my brother Rude............. It's how the girl acts with you either sexy or mechanical......... Course we all want that sexy feel.....................

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank y'all for the clarification on the term, I was discouraged when I googled the term lol....

Yeah like I said I have been here for about a year but haven't had to time to Pull the trigger. I saw a few providers on backpage a couple years ago when I first got into the business but wasn't good at all. So this time around I really want to do my homework right. I will update y'all about my encounter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've hit it before and she does have an amazing body, but shitty IOP. That said, she gives a great bbbj and that ass in k9 face down...Damn! she has a cheep special (160hr) she will run off and on that is pretty good. I asked her last week when that was gonna be offered again so I could meet. Her reply was that it would be in January. Then she informed me that she is changing her service and was No longer going to "allow CIM". She said "I'm only lite gfe. No pse or full GFE". She has no idea that her service is terrible and it just got worse.

I won't be going back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2