50/50, FBSM, CW and BNG for you tonight and tomorrow.

Get lost in my soft touch as I caress your body, your chest, your thighs, your legs, and everything in between. Lose yourself in the relaxing bliss as your tension melts away. Finally feeling like you have been relieved of the stress and worry, the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Is there anything better?

Yes.... Completely relaxed and rejuvenated , gaze into my sultry, brown eyes. Feel my body slide down yours, my perky breasts slip down your chest, my body lightly touching yours, my hair softly brushing down and around your neck, down to your chest, around your sides and stomach, and your now curious c*"k, my warm breath and soft, sexy lips all around you, my hands gently but earnestly focused on you and your nipples, your sensitive, respondent member, every touch, breath and soft little licks and kisses preparing you for the worship you have been longing for.... This is a whole new level of relaxed, you think... You run your fingers through my hair just as I gently, slide my tongue up your shaft, your quivering breath slowly escaping your lips.... You gasp as I work my way to the tip and take you into my soft, warm, wet, mouth...

CynSweet 💋
Text 512-575-4296 then PM

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-with-CynSweet