Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Subscription to Premium Pussy

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Subscription to Premium Pussy

Ok, ignore silly title. I guess I had to use that in order to grab attention. However, it does carry a slight bit significance to what I'm saying.

I'm not making any demands, encouraging low-balling/price haggling but rather throwing an idea out there in order to get feedback.

While chatting in 2017 with a provider ($500/hr, $650/90) I saw only once in 2016, I brought up a request and she sort of whined at me "but you don't see me regularly". In my head I was like I thought that at the price things have to be near perfect for a busy selective guy like myself. This also includes the ignoring on my part of lower priced, similarly equal quality providers.

We all can do the math "Ok, she's received $650 from me in 12 months".

Technology has moved us into this culture of online subscriptions and oddly enough her and other providers are on Onlyfans expressing appreciation for tips and subscriptions of less than 20 freaking bucks. (Before a smart-ass provider jumps in to defend, I get it already - you're in it for the volume).

I'm not questioning anyone's pricing but what if, between a provider and hobbiest a system was set up to where there's a promise to meet up - let's say 3+ times a month at a certain price but for a certain amount of months.

So if you're a $1,000/hr provider (locally), instead of waiting every bonus period and praying a favorite gent will see you, why not get into a promissory agreement to see each other 3 times a month at $350 per session? For the hi priced provider, you're now competing with the low end competition. If you want to spread it out or select certain months you can do that also. He can at the beginning of the month put the whole deposit down (again, this is where trust comes in) and set up 3 visits.

So as an example, let's say he only CONSIDERS seeing you after quarterly bonuses. Let's say you get two of them - $2,000. That's all you make from him in a year. At the suggested method with price given let's say he gets a 4 month subscription - $3800. Of course there are women who'd laugh at this $1800 increase but try and look a little deeper. It would mean a bit more if the gent was ATF material based on likability.

I'm not going to lie, it will be a bit tough to pull off. I see no issue in it from my end.

Yeah.....I call it my Frequent Flyer deal.

I'm not "High End" so maybe I shouldn't chime in here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dev.measure View Post
    Ok, ignore silly title. I guess I had to use that in order to grab attention. However, it does carry a slight bit significance to what I'm saying.

I'm not making any demands, encouraging low-balling/price haggling but rather throwing an idea out there in order to get feedback.

While chatting in 2017 with a provider ($500/hr, $650/90) I saw only once in 2016, I brought up a request and she sort of whined at me "but you don't see me regularly". In my head I was like I thought that at the price things have to be near perfect for a busy selective guy like myself. This also includes the ignoring on my part of lower priced, similarly equal quality providers.

We all can do the math "Ok, she's received $650 from me in 12 months".

Technology has moved us into this culture of online subscriptions and oddly enough her and other providers are on Onlyfans expressing appreciation for tips and subscriptions of less than 20 freaking bucks. (Before a smart-ass provider jumps in to defend, I get it already - you're in it for the volume).

I'm not questioning anyone's pricing but what if, between a provider and hobbiest a system was set up to where there's a promise to meet up - let's say 3+ times a month at a certain price but for a certain amount of months.

So if you're a $1,000/hr provider (locally), instead of waiting every bonus period and praying a favorite gent will see you, why not get into a promissory agreement to see each other 3 times a month at $350 per session? For the hi priced provider, you're now competing with the low end competition. If you want to spread it out or select certain months you can do that also. He can at the beginning of the month put the whole deposit down (again, this is where trust comes in) and set up 3 visits.

So as an example, let's say he only CONSIDERS seeing you after quarterly bonuses. Let's say you get two of them - $2,000. That's all you make from him in a year. At the suggested method with price given let's say he gets a 4 month subscription - $3800. Of course there are women who'd laugh at this $1800 increase but try and look a little deeper. It would mean a bit more if the gent was ATF material based on likability.

I'm not going to lie, it will be a bit tough to pull off. I see no issue in it from my end.

If a woman can command $1000 an hour at her normal rate, she has no need to offer discounts.

If they only see you once a year it has nothing to do with price, especially at high dollar rates.

They see you cause they want you, not because they can't afford it.

If a gent is on a budget, then he will come see you once at the low price and never come back.

Are you gonna send him into collections for not holding up his end of the deal?

I'm high end in my wildest dreams, so I am responding, lol.
    Last edited by chloevankatie; 12-09-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    If a woman can command $1000 an hour at her normal rate, she has no need to offer discounts.

If they only see you once a year it has nothing to do with price, especially at high dollar rates.

They see you cause they want you, not because they can't afford it.

If a gent is on a budget, then he will come see you once at the low price and never come back.

Are you gonna send him into collections for not holding up his end of the deal?

I'm high end in my wildest dreams, so I am responding, lol.
    I did mention that this will be a bit tough to pull off. The two parties have to work in sync.

Know what, now that I've gotten some time to think, it's basically a sugar relationship where at the beginning of the month there's a donation. We have chemistry, likability, sexual attraction, etc.. and at about a grand a month you have unlimited SB pussy depending on the girl. One main difference is that it's straight fucking and on with your lives afterwards. SB/SD may get a bit more invasive.

What if it's restructured?

Let's say she's 500/hr. 3 visits makes it 1500. She knows damn well at 500 she hardly gets the gent 3 times a month yet alone 9 in 3 months. What if she asks for an up front deposit of $1,150 for 3 guaranteed sessions for 3 months? 3 month subscription.

That's $3450. From a guy who at BEST would seek to, if you're that good, indulge in a once a month situation which gives her $1500 for the 3 month time period.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You've been working on this "unique" idea for two years???

Asking for discounts or free sessions "because we get along so great and I'm a regular client" is not really unique. ijs

Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    You've been working on this "unique" idea for two years???
    an hour before i posted it actually

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Asking for discounts or free sessions "because we get along so great and I'm a regular client" is not really unique. ijs
    at no point did I imply anyone "asked". If anyone is at the point of "asking" clearly as you read what I typed you'd realize that they don't even qualify for consideration. I clearly stated that this is not an easy thing to pull off. I clearly said it at the top that i'm not encouraging low-balling or price haggling. This isn't for everyone.

At the end of a session, two people basically review their business relationship and come up with suggestions for improvement that will benefit both parties.

As explained in my original post if you can catch it, the provider brought up "but you don't see me regularly" when I made a request. I didn't clarify the request but it was a spontaneous travel venture. By bringing into question my frequency of business, that opens up a whole different topic area outside of the typical way of a provider/hobbyist communicates. She felt a level of comfort with me as far as our communication for nearly two years and one time visit to actually step out and express what she said.

That's not the case with everyone.

What you're describing is basically a Sugar Daddy/Baby arrangement. Sometimes it's phrased as an allowance or paid in kind (providing someone an apartment or a car payment in exchange).

But you've basically purchased yourself a girlfriend/mistress. I've seen providers advertise themselves as "Seeking a long term relationship" to this effect, particularly when they're in school.

I think the biggest hurdle to this kind of arrangement is expectation of time. If you "subscribe" monthly, do you have a routine time of availability? Do you get priority over other clients? Do you have a place for regular meet ups?

Particularly for providers who float around town or work odd hours, this can be tricky. And someone shelling out $1k/mo is going to be more demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dev.measure View Post
    at no point did I imply anyone "asked". If anyone is at the point of "asking" clearly as you read what I typed you'd realize that they don't even qualify for consideration. I clearly stated that this is not an easy thing to pull off. I clearly said it at the top that i'm not encouraging low-balling or price haggling. This isn't for everyone.

At the end of a session, two people basically review their business relationship and come up with suggestions for improvement that will benefit both parties.

As explained in my original post if you can catch it, the provider brought up "but you don't see me regularly" when I made a request. I didn't clarify the request but it was a spontaneous travel venture. By bringing into question my frequency of business, that opens up a whole different topic area outside of the typical way of a provider/hobbyist communicates. She felt a level of comfort with me as far as our communication for nearly two years and one time visit to actually step out and express what she said.

That's not the case with everyone.
    So "request" and "ask" have different definitions in your book LOL

I'm not knocking the arrangement you are suggesting here. Not in the least.
    Like I said in my first reply to your OP, I actually OFFER this type of arrangement to my repeat clients. They actually get a discount per session if paid in full up front.

I "caught" every word in your OP. I even "caught" your implication that I didn't understand your post. ;-P

doing a search for the word "unique" came back with none mentioned in my posts.

hmm..classic example of words being put in someone else's mouth. so with that I apologize for the way I came at krystal.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

I'm not either.

And many times the provider doesn't hold up her end, ghost him. Then what?

In a perfect world.....
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I'm not either.

And many times the provider doesn't hold up her end, ghost him. Then what?

In a perfect world.....
    I can't speak for any other provider butt myself....

There is no way that I would ever risk my good name and reputation for any amount of money. Hell, I've had this name so long that when I'm out and about IRL, I sometimes introduce myself as Krystal instead of my real damn name! LOL

No way I'm risking having to "rebrand" over an amount that wouldn't even pay my bills for a single month.

The clients that have partaken of my Frequent Flyer deal could surely attest to my integrity (heh anybody else watch South Park? "Tegridy" lmao)

But I don't think any of them are members on this board. (dammit)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

You're not? You ARE high end wonderful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast