Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Subscription to Premium Pussy

You're such a sweetheart You know you are the highest of the HIGH END Gentlemen in this little hobby.

Butt let's not derail this Gent's post too much. IMO it's a pretty interesting topic of discussion.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas

Birthday

lol
    *giggling* @ premium pussy
    New acronym?
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th AVAIL may be arranged
    HOUSTON
    Flexible Locations 45N near Downtown

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    You've been working on this "unique" idea for two years???
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I live in San Antonio but I offer 6 visits for the donation of 5, paid up front. Then we either make a schedule or just check them off as we go. These are usually regular "friends" whom i see often. But am always up to barter as well ��

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I live in San Antonio but I offer 6 visits for the donation of 5, paid up front. Then we either make a schedule or just check them off as we go. These are usually regular "friends" whom i see often. But am always up to barter as well ��

LOVE this idea! Like a "punch card" type of arrangement :) Butt paid up front.

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    I’m at 350/hr incall. I have great regulars that keep returning without the need of any discounts or memberships. Also, I don’t think this business is good for that kind of arrangement. Someone is bound to be unhappy. Wether it’s the gent that paid upfront or the girl that gave in to the discount and has yet to receive the return business.

To each their own but specials/discounts and memberships are just not a thing for me personally. I don’t need it. I think if your services are up to par and you advertise to the right pool of clients you should have no issues building up a good clientele that will pay the regular rates.

With that said, this wouldn’t work because these days people don’t know how to keep their word anymore and can’t seem to be honest about anything. Honor, loyalty and respect are scarce nowadays and I’m not only speaking about the hobby.

LD
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I can't speak for any other provider butt myself....

There is no way that I would ever risk my good name and reputation for any amount of money. Hell, I've had this name so long that when I'm out and about IRL, I sometimes introduce myself as Krystal instead of my real damn name! LOL

No way I'm risking having to "rebrand" over an amount that wouldn't even pay my bills for a single month.

The clients that have partaken of my Frequent Flyer deal could surely attest to my integrity (heh anybody else watch South Park? "Tegridy" lmao)

But I don't think any of them are members on this board. (dammit)
    I have had my name, number and email over 5 years. I understand believe me. I just choose not to, I believe my rates are good enough.

I did pay outcall for 3 visits at the clients request. Booked and was gonna go and see him because it was slow anyways, why not get it out of the way? Then my phone blew up hours before. I turned down and turned down till I realized that I lost more. My regulars come when they please lol. I saw him and he tipped me $100 if I remember correctly. He didn't have to.

I just keep good rates so I see who I want and I keep a savings for the "drought".

I definitely understand keeping a reputation up, I've been doing it 8 years in January!!!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by dev.measure View Post
    Ok, ignore silly title. I guess I had to use that in order to grab attention. However, it does carry a slight bit significance to what I'm saying.

I'm not making any demands, encouraging low-balling/price haggling but rather throwing an idea out there in order to get feedback.

While chatting in 2017 with a provider ($500/hr, $650/90) I saw only once in 2016, I brought up a request and she sort of whined at me "but you don't see me regularly". In my head I was like I thought that at the price things have to be near perfect for a busy selective guy like myself. This also includes the ignoring on my part of lower priced, similarly equal quality providers.

We all can do the math "Ok, she's received $650 from me in 12 months".

Technology has moved us into this culture of online subscriptions and oddly enough her and other providers are on Onlyfans expressing appreciation for tips and subscriptions of less than 20 freaking bucks. (Before a smart-ass provider jumps in to defend, I get it already - you're in it for the volume).

I'm not questioning anyone's pricing but what if, between a provider and hobbyist a system was set up to where there's a promise to meet up - let's say 3+ times a month at a certain price but for a certain amount of months.

So if you're a $1,000/hr provider (locally), instead of waiting every bonus period and praying a favorite gent will see you, why not get into a promissory agreement to see each other 3 times a month at $350 per session? For the hi priced provider, you're now competing with the low-end competition. If you want to spread it out or select certain months you can do that also. He can at the beginning of the month put the whole deposit down (again, this is where trust comes in) and set up 3 visits.

So as an example, let's say he only CONSIDERS seeing you after quarterly bonuses. Let's say you get two of them - $2,000. That's all you make from him in a year. At the suggested method with the price given let's say he gets a 4-month subscription - $3800. Of course, there are women who'd laugh at this $1800 increase but try and look a little deeper. It would mean a bit more if the gent was ATF material based on likability.

I'm not going to lie, it will be a bit tough to pull off. I see no issue in it from my end.
    There are "real" sugar babies and then there are what you describe above ... provider sugar babies (as I call them) I can assure you both exist and if YOU (that's the key) can commit this month after month this can work out. From the girl's point, I am told it is generally the guy that can't keep up his end of the bargain. The biggest trick is who trusts whom ... are you going to pay her $3800 upfront and hope she delivers and is not busy -- conversely is she going to sleep with you 4 times all in the hopes that you will deliver the cash. and if neither of these is the scenario then you are really just negotiating a better rate for yourself on a pay as you go basis. ****** math can be hard because of all the variables that are unknown. the smartest provider I ever saw was a lady out of Dallas she charged $1500 for an overnight 8 pm to 8 am ... at the end of the month or the first of the month she would advertise a special $800 for the same overnight. On that special, she told me she would book 10-12 days in the month - the math 8000 - 9600 ... the rest of the time she advertised $1500 and would book 4 or 5 nights to people that didn't know about the specials or missed it. If you totaled everything correctly she worked roughly half the month / averaging between 14,000 and 17,100 per month which is somewhere between $160,000 and $205,000 per year. My bet is a lot of you don't make that much.

the real kink in your plan or idea is who is going to trust who? Are you gonna pony up the dough first and risk never seeing her again? Is she going to trust you and then mot gets paid or not have you actually do all the sessions? Are going to pay the higher rates for the first 2 and the lower rates for the last two and then won't she just cancel if something better comes along - I would ... so now you are her insurance policy and you will struggle with her canceling over and over until you finally find a day when she has no conflict at higher rates and you get it knocked out. The other problem with your logic is that you assume it is a zero-sum game - "she is losing money - she only gets 650 from me - and extra 1800" in that assumption you think she doesn't have plenty of suitors willing to call on her at that rate. My guess is it is just the opposite - I think most of these girls have far more dick then they want in their lives and there are far too many suitors. The bottom line she doesn't care about how many times she fucks you for 650, she only cares about how many times she can make 650 fucking - if it ain't you then it is the next guy.

Verified Companion Companion Brittneyy's Avatar
    To assume someone "damn well won't visit 3 times a month" is a bit presumptive.
    I have friends who come and visit me once a week for 2hrs at a time so it's not too far fetch.

For me I only play once a week maybe 2 if I'm feeling frisky and can find the time.
    With that said if your looking to be that 1 date that a gal is able to have that week and your wanting to have a "Discount" it's a good chance she will end up seeing someone who wants to spend more time.

I am in no way bashing what your asking and with a little looking around I'm sure you'll find what your looking for!
    I just want to say Houston has some amazing gentlemen that want to spoil us ladies so maybe bringing flowers and getting on her good side before asking will help tremendously.

What if it's restructured?

Let's say she's 500/hr. 3 visits makes it 1500. She knows damn well at 500 she hardly gets the gent 3 times a month yet alone 9 in 3 months. What if she asks for an up front deposit of $1,150 for 3 guaranteed sessions for 3 months? 3 month subscription.

That's $3450. From a guy who at BEST would seek to, if you're that good, indulge in a once a month situation which gives her $1500 for the 3 month time period.

Your Beautiful Brunette hottie
    ~Super Low Volume~
    Patience is key! ;)
    https://www.brittneyyboudoir.com/

Want more pics!??
    https://onlyfans.com/brittneyy
    Find me on Twitter! @BrittneyBoudoir
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BrittneyBoudoir
    Email: brittneyboudior@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5t3v3 View Post
    The other problem with your logic is that you assume it is a zero-sum game - "she is losing money - she only gets 650 from me - and extra 1800" in that assumption you think she doesn't have plenty of suitors willing to call on her at that rate. My guess is it is just the opposite - I think most of these girls have far more dick then they want in their lives and there are far too many suitors. The bottom line she doesn't care about how many times she fucks you for 650, she only cares about how many times she can make 650 fucking - if it ain't you then it is the next guy.
    This guy is someone who gets it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    You've been working on this "unique" idea for two years???
    an hour before i posted it actually
    Ahh, there is the problem. Maybe if you had spent two years working on it, you would have realized how unintelligent it is. (I really wanted to say stupid).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2