Thread: 💋💦How About You Let Me Jingle Your Bells, I'm Hoping For A White Christmas!💋💦

Verified Companion Companion

💋💦How About You Let Me Jingle Your Bells, I'm Hoping For A White Christmas!💋💦

I'm a woman who gets off on public candy cane fellatio. I'll slowly slide my lips further and further down the candy cane, taking it in deeper until I can feel it just brushing the back of my throat. Then I'll lift my mouth off it with even more agonizing slowness, until the tip is in my mouth. This catches the attention of most men with a pulse walking the isles of the Galleria, I'm dream you will walk up to me and make a comment like, "I have an even better use for that candy!" Maybe we can slip into the nearest bathroom and you can whipping out your glue gun and paint some festive holiday crafts all over my face?

Do you want a meaningless hour session or do you want an EXPERIENCE?

US

Under the covers or above the sheets

Let's slip & slide & caress & cuddle

Let's giggle and laugh or sigh and moan

YOU

Enjoy the company of a real woman

Are a true connoisseur of women

Are looking for an intelligent woman who you can interact with

Love to please and want to be pleased, enjoyed & pampered

ME

I’m Aeon Flaux

I seek to differentiate myself from the norm by making you feel like a singular being.

I am mature with 38DD (all natural)and am a sensual passionate woman that loves getting a good spanking and being your sensual submissive slut.[/CENTER]

I serve most of Houston area and Galveston.

Check out my new site at
    aeonflaux.com

Text me at (832) 756-7805 or email me at aeon@aeonflaux.com or iwannabespankedlonger@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Aeon Flaux - Sensual Submissive
    www.aeonflaux.com