Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nice Restaurant

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Slayer, if you stop spending ALL of your money on pussy, you might have some for decent food, nudge and chuckle.

Oh, not me My Lovely Fancy......................! LOL....

I eat like a King everyday!!

That's how I energize this machine..........................!!! LOL

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex1 View Post
    Gen Korean in Midtown is a value deal. You pay a flat price for all you can eat. I think it is $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner. This is a Korean BBQ restaurant where they bring you raw meat that you cook yourself on a grill at your table. Beef, pork, chicken, and seafood are all available. This place has a full bar too. You can get out of here for under $100 for sure and it is actually kind of fun to cook your own food at the table.
    Similar and nearby is Gyu-Kaku - a Japanese BBQ place. It's crazy affordable during the day - Lunch menu until 6pm. You can eat for less than $20 a person and it's a huge amount of food and super fun to cook it yourself!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    What-a-burger............................!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThisGuy85's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Similar and nearby is Gyu-Kaku - a Japanese BBQ place. It's crazy affordable during the day - Lunch menu until 6pm. You can eat for less than $20 a person and it's a huge amount of food and super fun to cook it yourself!
    Holy cow I was about to suggest this place. If you keep the drinks to a minimum the price isn't too bad. Always order less than what you think you're gonna eat because it's alot of food. The gem here is you get to cook it yourself on the little grill at the table. Interactive food is the way to go.. Plus did I mention delicious?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Theodore Rex, just north of downtown, is one of the best restaurants in town.

Coltivare, out on White Oak, also incredibly good stuff.

If you're feeling BBQ and you're on the Southwest side, try Blood Brothers, although they close up after a late lunch.

Uchi is probably the best sushi place in town, but you almost always need to book in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    Taste of Texas - food and service always outstanding
    Churrascos - nuff said!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pinkerton's BBG

Quote Originally Posted by nameisdalton View Post
    Taste of Texas - food and service always outstanding
    Churrascos - nuff said!
    Pinkerton's BBQ is awesome. I can't eat any other BBQ now. Nobody else is as good as these dudes. It's a little pricey but very very good!!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Jack-in-The Box...................

Slayer has got the right idea as far as the lady being able to take home the most pocket change, lol.

I like the way you think Slayer, lol.

However, instead of fast food, I would recommend a taqueria. Houston has so many good ones. I am up north though, so I will leave it someone else to mention some good ones in a more convenient location.

Tbone knows all the awesome Asian places that are delicious and will leave her with lots of pocket change.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Slayer has got the right idea as far as the lady being able to take home the most pocket change, lol.

I like the way you think Slayer, lol.

However, instead of fast food, I would recommend a taqueria. Houston has so many good ones. I am up north though, so I will leave it someone else to mention some good ones in a more convenient location.

Tbone knows all the awesome Asian places that are delicious and will leave her with lots of pocket change.

Katie..........!!! Come with me and we will try every Taqueria up north there is and do reviews on them on a daily......... As long as I have you on my arm....... Eye Candy....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Katie..........!!! Come with me and we will try every Taqueria up north there is and do reviews on them on a daily......... As long as I have you on my arm....... Eye Candy....!!!

Do I get the same deal where I get to keep the change out of $100?

If that's the case, there are some great taco trucks in Houston, lol.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Do I get the same deal where I get to keep the change out of $100?

If that's the case, there are some great taco trucks in Houston, lol.

Let's do it.............................!!!!! Then I'll do you......................!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chloevankatie's Taco looks delicious!!! Does the Carpet match the drapes? LOL. I am hungry!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2