Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nice Restaurant

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice Restaurant

Hello Friends, occasionally I like to take my best girl to a restaurant and have her buy me lunch after a great session. I give her $100 and make her buy and let her keep the change. She gets a kick out of it.

So far I have taken her to 1. Americas, Goode Company Seafood, Goode Company Cantina, Willies Ice House and In and Out Burger. She was a California girl and grew up liking In and out Burger. I like to do the In and Out with her, Hoo Haaa!!!
    I hit the higher end restaurants above during Houston Restaurant Week(Month) so the price was more reasonable.

I am looking for suggestions for nice places to go with her, reasonably priced so she can keep a good bit of the change of the Benjamin. Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    You cannot go wrong with this recommendation. - Two things, DO NOT GO DURING PEAK HOURS , & Bring a good bottle of wine.

Fresco Cafe Italiano - 3277 Southwest Fwy Ste A, Houston, TX 77027

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If y'all are down for some good wings, Dream Wings over on Ella just north of 610.
    We also just tried out Henderson & Kane General Store near downtown. Excellent BBQ and sandwiches.
    Stanton's burgers over off of Houston Ave, just north of Washington is good too.
    There's a couple of other places I really like with some good food......but I'll admit to not paying attention to the names of them.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Whenever we go to a steak place, we end up deciding that the meat is no better than what we get at the Texas Roadhouse on 290. Try them out.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    McDonalds

Hugo’s Mexican Restaurant has great food and is very nice. http://www.hugosrestaurant.net/

Peli,Peli in the Galleria. Any change left over, take her shopping at VS.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Make it a fun date
    Twin Peaks!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

If you want to try something different....take her to Asia Market Thai Restaurant 4822 Fulton
    I know it's a shit area but this place probably has the best authentic Thai food in town.
    Plus your girl will go home with lots of extra money.

I like lorenzos on washington ave. Hands down best lamb and steaks wine selection is great.
    Cheesecake factory as well (though i only go for their cheesecake) i hear their other items are good and its a reg. "Date" spot.
    Union kitchen has a great resotto and is a uptown modern vibe and has great selection with a resonable prices
    If you like ramen authentic try agu ramen (just get your spice on the side.) Awesome on cool days and shell have some change left over.
    Japenese and sushi- shogun on katy freeway is awesome love there skydiver sushi plate. And habachi chefs are very accurate in there food throwing skills as i cant even catch popcorn on my own. Its a fun time with good food. Amd drink are phenomenal.

(Cancel lorenzos if your on a 100.00 budget and expect change my typical date night there averages 200.00)sorry..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 01-07-2020 at 07:06 AM.

Gen Korean in Midtown is a value deal. You pay a flat price for all you can eat. I think it is $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner. This is a Korean BBQ restaurant where they bring you raw meat that you cook yourself on a grill at your table. Beef, pork, chicken, and seafood are all available. This place has a full bar too. You can get out of here for under $100 for sure and it is actually kind of fun to cook your own food at the table.

Verified Companion Companion
    Barbecue Inn

Spanish Flower

Cafe Piquet

Cleburne’s Cafeteria

LA Crawfish

Frank’s Americana Revival in Friday’s for fried chicken

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Burger King....................

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    What a yummy thread!

I'm a fried chicken fanatic, so will definitely check out Frank's. Thanks, Vanessa!

Slayer, if you stop spending ALL of your money on pussy, you might have some for decent food, nudge and chuckle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast