Thread: Scarlet Jem: Legs for Days, with the gorgeous Scarlet Jem

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Scarlet Jem: Legs for Days, with the gorgeous Scarlet Jem

Companion's Handle: Scarlet Jem
    Date of Visit: Late November 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM here or email, phone number after screening
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: scarletjem@protonmail.ch
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ss-New-To-site
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, drinks, LFK, DFK, DATY, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: Her 1 hour incall donation is $350
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Long brunette hair past her shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasion
    Companion Description: Scarlet is super hot and sexy. She doesn't show her face, but I think she resembles Liv Tyler, like a lot. So if you think Liv Tyler is pretty you will like Scarlet's look as well IMO. And she is tall. Amazing wrap around legs. She lists 5'11" in her WW post. I woulda guessed taller. She has a great ass, and super perky small B cup boobs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds all expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? 100% Yes, already have repeated.

Public comments:
    Scarlet is definitely a gem in my book. I have seen her again since my initial visit, but I am going to write this review based on my first experience with her. Scarlet is new to the biz, but she is being helped out by an assistant that helps out a few other girls with screening and scheduling, etc. Scheduling and screening is very professional and painless if you have the proper references, etc. Scarlet does have a regular job so her hours are limited to evenings and weekends mostly. Her incall is a nice apartment in the uptown area. When I arrived I texted and was given final instructions and headed inside. Upon her opening the door I was super impressed. Her pics really did not do her justice to me. She is super pretty, and like I said I def see a resemblance to early 2000s Liv Tyler, whom I always thought was super hot. Plus Scarlet is a tall, leggy, and natural beauty and we just don't see a lot of that in the hobby IMO.

Anyway moving on lol. She was wearing a cute little black lingerie set that looked fantastic on her. She gave me a kiss and we had a drink and chatted a few minutes. That progressed into making out on the couch and then I decided we had way too many clothes on and we moved things into the bedroom. Verified members read on, but to everyone I definitely recommend her, I plan on being a regular.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Well done

Thanks for the "double session" review. Most informative From her visuals, appears to be very sexy girl, Gotta love those girls with long legs!

Thanks for the intel