Thread: Verification?? Looking for fun!!!

Verified Companion Companion

Red face Verification?? Looking for fun!!!

Hey hey!! I’m new to the sight, I am on another sight if you’d like to look me up I’d be more than happy to tell you which sight. Lol I just don’t know if I’ll get into trouble for putting it on here lol. I’m excited to be on here. I’m on the coast area. Also can accommodate the lower end of Alabama! Let’s have some fun!! Message me if you wanna hang out!! ;) look forward to hearing from you!!

I can vouch for Ruby. She is a beautiful young lady with some great reviews on e if my memory serves. She is thin and young with lots of ink and just as nice as she is pretty. I wish I could post a pic of her but she doesn't want pics of her floating around the internet and I can understand that. The pic in her profile is her but she is much hotter than that particular pic shows if you ask me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 RR. How about posting some pics here dear?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE