Thread: A1 Harley Jayden: Suck start a Harley

Registered Male (Not Verified)

A1 Harley Jayden: Suck start a Harley

Companion's Handle: A1 Harley Jayden
    Date of Visit: 12/3/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (972) 908-0001
    Email Address: harleyjayden25@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Harley-Jayden
    City, State: Arlington, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, FF, DT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length brown, just enough to hold out of her face
    Smoking Status: Unsure, not during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very outgoing and easy to carry a conversation. Perfect size mouth. Curvy but no where near BBW
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Was strapped for time so decided to reach out to Harley...glad I did.

Had gotten off work a little early so was looking for a quick meetup. Seen her ad and she was in my area. Reached out via text, and she responded pretty quick. Was looking for an incall and she said to give her a few to get ready. Quick screening (only asked for my ECCIE handle since I was new here). Everything got set up, and she gave me an address.her incall was her house, which she said she normally don’t meet clients there because her room mate, but made an exception because I was strapped with time.

Text when I got there and I was in. She met me wearing a T-shirt and yoga pants. Laid the donation down, she took her top off while I got undressed. Kissed for a quick second, then down she went. This gal can suck for sure. My favorite is a good deep throat, and she damn sure got as much as she could in there. She did a good cock worship session before I started face fucking her. Told her I was about to pop and she kept going as deep as she could until I blew inside of her mouth. She kept wanted to suck until I couldn’t take any more. Damn thing was sensitive

We cleaned up, got dressed and chatted for a few minutes before my departure.

Overall, it was a good session and I’ll definitely be back. Next time it’ll be for a QV.
    Last edited by letzdoit4; 12-08-2019 at 02:42 PM. Reason: ROS

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice review!

Nice! Been checking her out. A bit far for me, but if I'm in S Arlington we will see.