Thread: PetitePlsr: Started Slow Great Finish with PetitePlsr

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

PetitePlsr: Started Slow Great Finish with PetitePlsr

Companion's Handle: PetitePlsr
    Date of Visit: 12/4/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....754-petiteplsr
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$.4
    Approximate age of Companion: 40+ ?
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: about 5'2", 100lbs spinner, natural C's clean skin, no writing, bare naked kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    PetitePlsr came off shy and reserved to me. My first impression is that she was not really into what she does because there was lots of repetitive conversation. However, once we got past that, she was an amazing lady and contrary to first impressions, very passionate and into what she does.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tried to see her before I left Austin but her communication was very poor. Tried for 3 days to see but no responses after texts and PMs here. She gave me her schedule and said she was willing to get together but a big zilch when it csme to getting together. Bummed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golferman67 View Post
    I tried to see her before I left Austin but her communication was very poor. Tried for 3 days to see but no responses after texts and PMs here. She gave me her schedule and said she was willing to get together but a big zilch when it csme to getting together. Bummed.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is one of the greats. She may not get back to you right away if she is dealing with real world shit, but she will get back to you if you are patient. Be good to her and she will rock your world. If you are a pushy asshole she isn't the one for you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I wanted her to rock my world and I was far from being a pushy asshole but I was persistent. We all deal with real world stuff on a daily basis. If I make it back to Austin I may give her another chance.