Thread: Responding in ROS in a thread?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Responding in ROS in a thread?

I published a review that included an ROS, and someone responded with a question in his ROS.

I of course want to respond to his question and stay in ROS, but I don't see where I’m given that option, and I can’t figure it how to do it. Any tips you could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Sam H.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    The last button on your control panel when posting is HIDE, and wraps the "invisible" tags around selected text, like ROS remarks viewable only by Verified Hobbyists. You might have to Go Advanced to see it. When tapped, a set of code commands should appear in brackets, and your comments should be typed between the two sets of commands. Here's an example, but I have inserted spaces so you will see the code:

[ HIDE ]
    Yada yada yada yada. [ /HIDE ]

Now, if I had removed all of the spaces in the bracketed commands, you wouldn't be seeing the "yada yada" publicly. For instance:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Okie dokie? Thanks for asking! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-08-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Fancy! It worked like a charm. And thanks to you for your work as a moderator. I appreciate you very much.

Sam

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Awwwww.... Thank YOU!