Thread: Xtina_Cumz: Incall Encounter Review

banned - cannot live within the oh2 community rules

Xtina_Cumz: Incall Encounter Review

Companion's Handle: Xtina_Cumz
    Date of Visit: 11/30/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 773-669-1183
    Email Address: None
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?61503-Xtina_Cumz
    City, State: McKinney, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 45 minutes
    Donation: 200 RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Black, down to mid back
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'5", 135lbs. Cute face, great smile, curvy body with a little extra, but still very sexy. She has several tattoos, if you're into that. Very much the attractive girl next door type.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet, but with a little time, I expect she would exceed.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, without hesitation

Public comments:
    Kristina was very easy to schedule with. She promptly returned my text messages and we set a time. Her incall is a nice apartment that was cleaner and better decorated than almost any incall I've been to. She obviously takes great pride in her place and has built a great atmosphere. She was definitely a bit nervous from the moment I stepped through the door, although I'm not quite sure why. We chatted for a while until I suggested we get a little more personal. Her room was very comfortable and once she got going, seemed to be having almost as much fun as I was.

She comes across as a genuine type of lady with whom I feel certain all interactions will only get better with time and comfort level. If you're in the McKinney area, you would be a fool not to make this beautiful lady's acquaintance.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE (0-10): 7
    (Scale reference: 0=robbed/arrested, 10=mind-blowing elation)
    (Relative reference: In my experience, the vast majority of providers in Dallas fall between 4-6 overall)

0------------2------------4-----------6------------8------------10
    .............................. ..........................^....................... ..
    .............................. ..................Xtina_Cumz...................
    .............................. .................................................. ...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

great review dude, I love your reviews . She has a really pretty face. Been tempted many times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have seen her and had a great time. She is hot as hell. Great girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the excellent review. Lots of relevant details, well organized, and you made it easy for us to decide if we should meet her or not.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Excellent Mellow

I have had my eye on this girl, I have not pulled the trigger because she is just so far away from me, but you review reduced the distance a little, so maybe.
    Great job, good intel, you efforts in putting together the review are appreciated. Sounds like you will definitely return.