Thread: Dreams....

Retired Companion

Dreams....

Do you ever have dreams of your favorite lady or gentleman?

I wanna hear your dream 😁

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I always dream about my favorite ladies! I guess that's why i have all night wood and not just morning wood.
    Usually it involves me doing the naughty things to the ladies as they take turns watching me pleasure each one. I get to taste each of their bodies and fuck each lady in a different position!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sure. I dream I go to a strip club, and to my surprise I see all my UTR favorites from years past, and they are surprisingly happy to see me. we all then leave for a night of private fun. Use your imagination from that point. ����
    Rossboss

Hello friends! I like women that enjoy themselves, and most importantly, who manage to make me feel as sexy as they look.

I have had fun times with AvaGrace like 20+ times and some overnights as well. She makes me melt and kisses me like I am her only guy! She is awesome. I dream of her almost every night and have night wood so hard, I restrain from getting up immediately after waking up. I just can’t stop thinking about this lovely girl. She is my ATF!!!